Steindorff SC-1 CMOS Digital Camera, 5.0 MegapixelsSteindorff
The Steindorff® SC-1 Color Digital Camera (5.0MP) with CMOS Image Sensor are used to capture microscope images and display real-time live video on your PC screen. They come with a high-resolution digital camera, built-in IR filter, user-friendly software, and adapters for all sizes of microscopes.
- With high resolution sensor, providing high quality image and widely used in academic and medical field for high precision and resolution image capturing and processing.
- Very convenient to Use, just insert it into eyepiece tube or top tube of trinocular head.
- Getting Real-time and Non-compressing Video Data and Capturing Image Directly
- High sensitivity, low noise, excellent color correction.
- Easy and fast software installation.
- User-friendly image processing software.
- Compatible with Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/Win7/Win8/Mac/Linux.
- With measurement function, including angle, length, square and etc.
- Supports multi-cameras working together.
|Image Sensor||1/2.5" 5.0MP CMOS Image Sensor (4:3) MT9P031|
|Pixel Size||2.2μm x 2.2μm|
|Shutter Type||Electronic rolling shutter|
|Frame Rate||5fps @ 2592 x 1944 |
21fps @ 1280 x 960
25fps @ 1024 x 768
38fps @ 640 x 480
|Sensitivity||1.4 V/lux-sec (550nm)|
|Exposure Time||1ms-0.8 sec|
|Scan Mode||Progressive Scan|
|Software Control||Image size, brightness, gain, exposure time, color|
|Data Output||USB 2.0, 480Mb/s|
|Power Supply||USB 2.0, 500mA|
|Working Temperature||0°C ~ 60°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C ~ 70°C|
|Working Humidity||45% ~ 85%|
|Operating System||Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/Win7/Win8/Mac/Linux|
|Optical Interface||C mount, Optic for connection towards the oculars of the microscope|
|Size||65mm x 86mm x 37mm|
- Research, education (teaching, demonstration, academic exchanges)
- Teaching and equipment digitized laboratories, medical research
- Industrial Vision (PCB circuit board inspection, IC quality control)
- Medical (pathological observation)
- Food (microbial colonies observed count)
*** Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for delivery due to the specialty of this microscope system. Earlier delivery may be possible. ***
- 3.00 LBS
- 9.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.