Steindorff 2.0 Mega Pixel Digital Camera - Windows (32 and 64 bit) and MAC compatibleSteindorff
The Steindorff® digital microscopy cameras are low lux .028 and ideal for most any application including brightfield, darkfield, phase contrast, DIC and fluorescence. They allow for live video viewing on your computer or laptop at up to 30 frames per second via a USB 2.0 connection. The cameras are Direct Show and TWAIN compliant compatible. The software package is user friendly and allows for superior camera controls and features. With the optional VTB (Video Tool Box) Control the camera can be communicated with other software and can be custom programed to the users specifications.
They easily attach to the microscope via a standard C mount connection. There are no other adapters or cables required. Included with the camera is special software that allows full control over the camera including image capture, movies, advanced labeling and measurement features. The camera comes with a black aluminum case, 2 meter USB 2.0 cable and CD with software. They are compact in size and come with a 1 year warranty.
- 1600 x 1200 pixels
- USB powered Connects directly to laptop or desktop computers with USB 2.0
- Windows (32 and 64 bit) and MAC compatible
- Includes PC software to capture still images and movies, with labeling, annotation and measurement.
- Microscopy including Brightfield, Darkfield and Fluorescence
- Video Inspection and Documentation
- Surveillance and Security
- Mobile Imaging
- Photo ID Systems
- Video Conferencing and Webcasting
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 4.73 mm x 3.52 mm (1/3" type)
- Pixel Size: 2.8 μm x 2.8 μm
- Array Size: 1600 x 1280
- Fixed Pattern Noise: < 0.03%
- S/N Ratio: 42.3 dB
- Min. Illumination: 0.5 lux (with IR filter removed)
- Bits per Pixel: 8 (per color component)
- Frame Rate: 15 (max. full frame)
- Exposure Time: 66 µs to 3 sec.
- Shutter: rolling, progressive scan
- Gain: manual or automatic
- Lens Mount: C or CS
- Camera Housing: Anodized aluminum
- Camera Body Size: 45 (h) x 45 (w) x 58 (d) mm
- Camera Weight: 128 g (w/out lens)
- Mounting: 1/4 - 20 threaded tripod socket
- 1 year warranty
- Capture Program: Video ToolBox PRO
- Drivers: DirectShow and TWAIN
- Windows XP/VISTA/7 (32 or 64 bit)
- MAC OS X 10.6+
- Free USB 2.0 Port
- DirectX 8.1 or greater (for Pentium IV 1.6 + GHz (Core 2 Duo, 1.5+ GHz recommended))
- 1+ GB of Free Memory (2+ GB recommended)
- Video card with 64+ MB of video RAM, minimum 800 x 600 resolution at 16-bit (65,000 colors)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.