Steindorff Digital Microscope with 5.0 Mega Pixel Digital CameraSteindorff
The Steindorff® Digital Microscope with 5.0 Mega Pixel Digital Camera is designed to meet the demands in education and training environments, with an infinity optical system it will deliver the best performance for a variety of applications. Limited lifetime warranty on microscope. One year warranty on camera.
- The rectangular shape and cast aluminum stand features minimum vibrations and provides a strong and stable operation
- Standard 10x wide-field eyepieces optimize viewing field for easy and comfortable operation
- 30° inclined binocular head that 360° rotatable
- Interpupillary adjustment from 50mm to 75mm
- Infinity optical system with semi-plan infinity DIN objectives
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing
- Coarse movement stroke of 25mm with fine focus graduation of 2µm
- Quadruple reverse nosepiece gives easy access to the workspace & slide
- Built-in mechanical stage and large 145 x 146mm rectangular stage with Vernier scales that allows smooth cross travel motion of 76 x 50mm (right hand operation)
- 1.25 N.A Abbe condenser with position guide markings for their respective objectives.
- LED light system with light intensity control provides cool, bright and even illumination
- Comes complete with dust cover and instruction manual
- OPTPro software included
- CMOS 5.0 megapixel camera (2952 x 1944)
- Data Output: USB 2.0 port, 480mps
- Frame speed: 6-30 fps
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7
|Megapixels||Head||Eyepiece||Semi-plan Infinity Objectives||Illumination|
|5.0||Binocular||10x WF||4x, 10x, 40xR, 100xR||LED|
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Items can be returned within 7 business days of receipt of your order without any restocking fee. Items must be in new condition with the original packaging.
Please contact us to receive an RMA number and steps on how to proceed with your return.
Exclusions may apply. For more information, read our Returns and Exchanges policy