Meiji ML2200L LED Binocular Brightfield Biological Microscope, Attached Mechanical StageMeiji Techno
The Meiji Techno ML2200L Binocular Brightfield Biological Microscope with an attached mechanical stage offers many high performance features and a stable rectangular base for stability. High resolution DIN Standard SM Plan objectives offer crisp, clear, high contrast images and are offered as part of the standard package. A built in integrated Koehler illuminator with a field iris and LED lamp and variable intensity control is provided standard equipment to complement the SM PLAN optics. The low voltage, high intensity, pre-centered LED lamp provides high level illumination which can be adjusted to maximize the evenness of the bulb illumination.
The ML2200L Series also features a specially designed Achromatic N.A. 1.25 condenser with iris diaphragm and filter carrier. The die cast metal stand has a chemical resistant finish and is the most rugged, durable finish in the market today. Equipped with low position factory calibrated coaxial coarse and fine focus controls, tension adjustment and a built in stage stop lever to protect the specimen and objectives from accidental damage during use. The ML2200L Series Laboratory Biological Microscope is a versatile and modular system designed to accept a wide variety of optional accessories and is backed by Meiji Techno's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Transmitted light Binocular microscope with DIN standard eyepieces with 20mm field of view, 22mm eye relief
- Binocular head is inclined at 30° degrees and rotatable 360° degrees
- Dual graduated diopter eyetubes with interpupillary adjustments of 52mm to 72mm
- Forward facing, quintuple ball bearing smooth operating, revolving nosepiece
- SM Plan Objectives, 160mm Tube length, Non-Infinity objectives
- Rectangular attached Mechanical stage with 75mm (X) and 40mm (Y) movement
- Adjustable slide holder graduations and vernier reading to 0.1mm
- Achromatic N.A. 1.25 condenser with iris diaphragm and filter carrier
- Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment with graduation, reading 2 microns per division with tension adjustment and safety auto focus stop
- Built-in Koehler illuminator with LED lamp & variable intensity control
- 100% MADE IN JAPAN
|Viewing Bodies||Inclined Binocular head Inclined at 30°, 360° rotatable, dual graduated diopter eyetubes with interpupillary adjustments 52mm to 72mm|
|Eyepiece||DIN HWF10X eyepieces, Field No. 18|
|Nosepiece||Forward facing, quintuple nosepiece|
|Objectives||Planachromat 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x oil (Non-Infinity)|
|Mechanical stage||Mechanical X-Y stage with attached finger assembly, 120mm x 140mm rectangular mechanical stage with movements of 75mm (X) x 40mm (Y) and is graduated with Vernier readings to 0.1mm, equipped with low positioned drop-down coaxial controls (right).|
|Condenser||Achromatic substage condenser 1.25 NA with iris diaphragm and 30mm filter tray|
|Focusing||Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls with graduation reading 2 microns power division. Incorporates tension adjustment and safety Auto-focus stage stop lever|
|Illumination||3W LED Koehler illumination with variable intensity control, auto-voltage sensing|
|Warranty||LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY|
|Certification||CE and ISO 9001|
- 21.00 LBS
- 16.00 (in)
- 14.00 (in)
- 22.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.
Customers Also Viewed
Meiji MT9420 Binocular Polarizing Microscope, Halogen Illumination$6,870.80 $7,720.00