Meiji MA625 40x Plan Achromat ObjectiveMeiji Techno
N.A. 0.65, F.L. 4.08mm, W.D. 0.63mm
This Meiji Techno Biological Brightfield Objective - Non-Infinity Corrected for Upright - Biological Microscopes is made to the highest Japanese quality and optical standards, utilizing an Non-Infinity Tube Lens Design F=160mm. Designed to meet the most advanced biological imaging requirements. This objective represents the culmination of Meiji Techno's Optical technology. This objective offer increased brightness and the highest possible N.A. in its class for maximum light gathering ability. Designed to correct lateral and axial chromatic aberrations over the entire field of view. This objective produce images that are flat, crisp and clear with high contrast and optical resolution. This objective works with a wide array of applications. The stated magnification is based on a Tube lens of 160 mm. DIN Standard mounting thread is 0.7965" (20.1MM) Diameter threads, 36 TPI (Threads per inch), 55° Whitworth. This objective is compatible with all Non-Infinity Corrected Optical System.
When designing objectives it is critical for Meiji Techno Japanese Engineers to set the ultimate resolution limit of the optical microscope. The important factors is to include the wavelength of light used to illuminate the specimen sample, the angular aperture of the light cone being captured by the objective and as important is the refractive index in the object distance between the objective front lens and the specimen. Resolution can be measured as the minimum detectable distance between two closely spaced specimen points of interest.
The Brightfield Objective features include:
- 100% MADE IN JAPAN
- Computer-Aided-Design (CAD) objective
- Non-Infinity Corrected Tube Lens Design, F=160mm
- DIN Standard mounting thread is 0.7965" (20.1MM) diameter threads
- 36 TPI (Threads per inch), 55° Whitworth
- High quality optics designed by Meiji Techno Engineers
- Objectives composed of Numerous internal glass elements
- Corrected for flatness of field
- Uniform Quality and Glass formulations
- Corrected for most common optical artifacts such as coma, astigmatism, geometrical abberation
- Corrected for field curvature and spherical and chromatic aberration
- Corrected for more aberrations over wider fields, but image flare has been dramatically reduced
- Substantial increase in light transmission, yielding crisp and remarkably bright sharp images
- Warranty: LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
|Type||Plan Achromat (Biological)|
|Optical||Finite (Non-Infinity) Tube Lens F=160mm|
|Numerial Aperture (N.A.)||0.65|
|Focal Length (F.L.)||4.08mm|
|Working Distance (W.D.)||0.43mm|
|Added Lens Depth||-|
|Mounting Threads||36 TPI, 20.1mm Diameter Threads, 55° WHITWORTH|
- 1.00 LBS
- 2.00 (in)
- 2.00 (in)
- 3.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.