Steindorff Dual View Elementary Cordless LED MicroscopeSteindorff
These introductory compound microscopes are designed for the young biology student. Features an all-metal construction for ruggedness and durability with coarse focusing and a slip-clutch to prevent damage to both the microscope and slides. Suitable for grades K to 8. Limited lifetime warranty.
- 10x wide-field eyepiece with pointer
- 4x, 10x and 40xR achromatic objectives that are parcentered and parfocaled
- Revolving triple nosepiece with positive click stops
- Choice of coarse or coaxial coarse & fine focusing
- Built-in slip clutch system to prevent damage to the microscope gears
- 3.5" movable stage makes it easy for small hands to adjust specimen
- Fixed condenser and 6 hole rotating disc diaphragm
- Include 3 rechargeable (NiMh) batteries and a single adapter
- Comes complete with dust cover and instruction manual
|NYMCS-50L-DV||45° Dual View||Coarse||4x, 10x, 40xR||LED Cordless|
- 8.00 LBS
- 14.00 (in)
- 11.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.