Steindorff S-200CX Monocular Cordless LED MicroscopeSteindorff
This microscopes features a LED illumination system with a standard magnification range of 40x, 100x, and 400x objective. Great for students who are studying cells like protista and can benefit in a biology setting using quality optics, coaxial focusing all at an affordable price. Grades 6-9.
- 45° inclined monocular head with 360° rotation
- 10x DIN wide field eyepiece with pointer
- Triple nosepiece
- DIN Achromatic objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x (S)
- Plain stage with slide clips 110 x 110mm
- Single lens with disc diaphragm: N.A. 0.65
- Coaxial coarse & fine focusing adjustment with rack and pinion mechanism: adjustment mechanism 30mm
- LED light with rechargeable battery and adaptor
- Microscope dimensions 8" x 11" x 16"
|10x wide-field||Monocular||4x, 10x, 40xR||Coaxial coarse and fine||Plain Stage||LED Cordless||Five Years + Free One Year Extension|
- 7.00 LBS
- 16.00 (in)
- 11.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.