Steindorff Elementary Cordless LED MicroscopeSteindorff
This microscope comes with a 360° rotating monocular head with 10x eyepiece. It has coarse adjustment focusing and a slip clutch to prevent damage to both the microscope and slide. Included are 4x, 10x, and 40xR objectives, triple nose piece with positive click stop and a fixed condenser. The microscope is made with all metal construction. It is recommend for educational and home use. Comes complete with dust cover and instruction manual in styrofoam package.
- 3.5" movable stage makes it easy for small hands to adjust specimen
- Coarse focusing
- Built-in illuminator with On/Off switch
- Fixed condenser and 6 hole rotating disc diaphragm
- White Cool Long Life LED Illumination
- Cordless - Portable
- Rechargeable Nickle Metal Hydride (NiMH) Batteries
- 10,000 Hour Bulb Life
- Battery Life - 500 Rechargeable Cycles
- Full Recharge in 8 hours - giving up to 50 hours of continuous use per charge
- 10x wide-field eyepiece with pointer, locked-on, and mounted at 45°
- 4x, 10x, and 40xR, achromatic objectives, parfocaled and parcentered
- Revolving triple nosepiece with positive click stops
- Full 10.5" in height with a 5.75" x 4" base
- Comes complete with dust cover and instruction manual
|10x Wide-Field||Monocular||4x, 10x, 40xR||Coarse||LED Rechargeable||Five Years + Free One Year Extension|
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.