ACCU-SCOPE AU-600-HDS, Excelis HD Camera with Integrated 11.6" HD monitor, 6.0 MegapixelsACCU-SCOPE
- Capture 6MP still images
- 11.6" HD monitor
- Perform measurements on live HD images
- Fluorescence imaging with high signal-to-noise
- Built-in mouse control software
- 1 Year warranty
The Excelis HDS Camera & Monitor System allows users to view and capture images and video directly to the supplied SD card without the need for a computer or separate monitor! The 11.6" HD display offers beautiful, crystal-clear image quality, and vibrant, true-to-life color with exceptional viewing from all angles. It can be used as a stand-alone system, or connected to a PC via USB cable where images can be displayed simultaneously on the Excelis HDS monitor and the PC. For even more flexibility and ideal for teaching environments, the HDMI architecture allows Excelis HDS to be connected to an HDMI-enabled projector as well.
- 1080p color camera with live video preview without any lag time or compression
- HDMI & USB 2.0 output for video and images
- Built-in mouse control software for HDMI viewing/recording without a computer
- Simultaneous live image output to an HD monitor to a computer via USB 2.0
- On-board camera software with basic image controls: auto/manual exposure time, 3D noise reduction, 1080p video recording, magnify (ROI), rotate, flip images, side by side comparison, browse images/video playback from SD card (PC & Mac compatible)
- CaptaVision PC imaging software for more advanced image control, annotation & analysis
- Exposure time of 0.001 seconds to 10 seconds, 20 scales of Gain value and incredibly efficient 3D noise reduction for fluorescence applications
- SONY IMX236 sensor, dual FPGA processors and unique algorithms produce perfect color reproduction
With the new on-board firmware, Excelis 600-HD Series cameras have three great new features:
- CALIBRATION: With this new tool, a variety of measuring tools can be utilized to measure line, distance, angle, length, circumference and area to 1/100 microns. These precision measurements can be performed and saved on the HD view!
- MASK: Use this tool to temporarily cover portions of an image to highlight an area for demonstrating or explaining.
- RULER: Overlay a ruler with an X and Y scale on the image.
NOTE: Previous versions of the Excelis AU-600-HD or AU-600-HDS cameras cannot be upgraded with the new features.
|Resolution (Live)||1920 x 1080|
|Sensor||1/2.8" (0.35x C-mount recommended); SONY IMX236|
|Frame Rate||HDMI (60fps); USB 2.0 (30fps)|
|Image Capture||6.0 MP / High Speed SD Card (8GB); (accepts Class 10 SD card, 32GB maximum)|
|Video Capture||HDMI: 1080p, 30fps to SD Card
USB 2.0: 1080p, 30fps to PC or Mac
|Exposure Time||0.001 sec - 10.0 sec|
|Settings||Gain, Gamma, Saturation, Contraction|
|Built-in Software||Cloud 1.0 (With live image measurement)|
|PC Imaging Software||CaptaVision+ Imaging Software (separate software for PC/Windows and Mac OS)
Advanced Camera Controls: live/still image measurement and annotation, flatfield correction; extended depth of focus (focus stacking); image stitching; fluorescence image settings; fluorescence multi-color channel mixer merge; HDR (High Dynamic Range) function
Image Types: JPG, TIF, PNG and DICOM
|Output Modes||HDMI or USB2.0|
|System Compatibility||Windows XP, Vista 7, 8 and 10 (32 or 64-bit)
Mac OSX 10.4 and higher
|System Requirements||Intel processor (Core 2 Duo or higher); 2GB memory or more; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed port|
|Monitor||Mountable 11.6" HD Display (mounting hardware included)|
|Input Modes||AC power, HDMI|
Included in the Box:
- Excelis HD Camera
- 11.6" HD Monitor with mounting brackets/hardware
- HDMI Adapter
- Y Power Splitter
- HDMI Cable
- USB 2.0 Cable
- 12V Power Adapter
- 8GB SD Card
- USB Mouse
- CaptaVision PC Imaging Software
Note: This item is not returnable.
- 12.00 LBS
- 14.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- 16.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.