Lumenera INFINITY3-3URC Uncooled Color CCD Camera - 2.8 MegapixelsLumenera
Lumenera's INFINITY3-3UR is a high-speed, high sensitivity research-grade camera with a 2.8 megapixel resolution. The INFINITY3-3UR incorporates Sony's remarkable ICX674 CCD sensor, unleashing the high frame rate capability via a high-speed USB 3.0 data interface. Full resolution images are sent to a host computer at up to 53 frames per second (fps). This microscopy camera is designed for use in a wide variety of scientific, life science, clinical and industrial applications requiring optimal color reproduction, extreme sensitivity, increased resolution and high speed.
The INFINITY3-3UR has the unmatched light sensitivity needed for low light applications. Relying on Sony's EXview HAD II technology, this camera offers extremely high dynamic range, 4.54 x 4.54 μm pixels and very low noise with excellent color reproduction. The INFINITY3-3UR delivers outstanding image quality and value for challenging low light applications such as fluorescence, NIR imaging, darkfield, phase and fluorescence microscopy.
The INFINITY3-3UR includes INFINITY ANALYZE software for advanced camera control, image processing, measuring and annotation, and INFINITY CAPTURE. An Advanced Features USB-Key is required to unlock the two Advanced Features (Multi-Focus Composition & Spherical Aberration Correction) which otherwise run in demo mode only. Both color and monochrome product models are available.
All Lumenera products are supported by an experienced team of software developers and application engineers. We understand your imaging needs and are here to help you with your integration and development.
- Industry leading Sony EXview HAD II sensor technology
- Color or monochrome ICX674 CCD sensor with 2/3" optical format providing a resolution of 1936 x 1456 using 4.54 x 4.54 μm pixels
- Fastest frame rates possible for the ICX674 sensor. Up to 53 fps at full resolution, 66 fps (1920 x 1088), 109 fps at VGA (640 x 480)
- High-speed USB 3.0 interface for fastest image delivery and simplified connectivity. USB 2.0 supported.
- GPI/O for control of peripherals and synchronization
- Region of Interest (ROI) option to provide higher frame rates
- Selectable 8 or 14-bit pixel data
- Selectable tap readout, matching sensor performance to your application
- Multiple frame rates supported, each optimized for lowest noise performance
- Includes TWAIN and DirectX/ Direct Show support
- Software compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OS X 10.7, 32 and 64-bit operating systems.
Optional Upgrade: INFINITY Advantage Pack 2 Includes
- INFINITY ANALYZE USB Key - enables you to use your INFINITY ANALYZE software on any Windows computer with the USB key in place. Simply download the software and insert the USB key for complete access to all its features.
- Advanced Hardware Replacement - No downtime waiting for your camera to ship and be repaired in the unlikely event that your hardware fails.
- INFINITY Extended Care - Extends the standard warranty from 2 to 5 years for INFINITY camera hardware.
- Spherical Aberration Correction - reduces the blur caused by the increased refraction of light rays hitting the lens near its edge. The final image closely resembles the areas where the light strikes near the center, resulting in crisp and clear images.
- Multi-Focus Composition - creates depth of focus using multiple images from a stereo or compound microscope. The resulting image is focused from top to bottom with seamless transitions.
- IMAGE-PRO Premier Software Trial - FREE 9 month trial version of Media Cybernetics image analysis software.
- AU-280C-CCD - 2.8 Megapixel Uncooled Color CCD USB 3.0 Camera - Same as INFINITY3-3URC
|Image Sensor||Sony ICX674, CCD, Color|
|Pixel Size||4.54 x 4.54 µm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||53 fps at 1936 x 1456, 66 fps at 1920 x 1088, 109 fps at 640 x 480|
|Bit Depth||8 and 14-bit|
|Binning Modes||2 x 2, 4 x 4, 8 x 8 (3 x 3 mono only)|
|Region of Interest Control||Any multiple of 16 x 16 pixels (quad tap mode)|
|Dark Current Noise||<1 e-/s (at 22°C ambient, 41°C internal)|
|Read Noise||6.2 e- (4 taps, 16 fps, 25°C ambient, 41°C internal)|
|Power Requirement||External 5 V DC, 1.2 A, power supply (included)|
|Power Consumption||6W maximum in full frame rate mode|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%, non-condensing|
|Data Interface||USB 3.0|
|Dimensions||57.15 x 97.79 x 39.62 mm
2.75 x 3.85 x 1.56 inch
|Lens Mount||Adjustable C-mount standard|
|Warranty||Two (2) years|
- Live Cell Imaging
- Histology, Pathology, Cytology
- Semiconductor Inspection, Metrology
- Gel Documentation
- Whole Slide Imaging
- Low Light Fluorescence
- Quantitative Analysis
- 2.8 MP digital camera and USB 3.0 cable
- DVD with INFINITY ANALYZE and CAPTURE software, TWAIN driver and documentation
- Power Supply: 5 V DC, 12.5 W
- 3.00 LBS
- 9.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.