Lumenera INFINITY3-3URFM Monochrome Uncooled CCD Camera 2.8 Megapixels - PC & MAC CompatibleLumenera
INFINITY Fluorescence Series Bundle Includes
- INFINITY 3-3URF camera
- INFINITY ANALYZE and INFINITY CAPTURE Software
- INFINITY Advantage Pack LuIAP-2
- Free 9-month trial of Media Cybernetics Image-Pro Premier
- Extended 5-year warranty
Lumenera's INFINITY 3-3URF is a high-speed, high-sensitivity research-grade camera with a 2.8 megapixel resolution. The INFINITY 3-3URF incorporates Sony's remarkable ICX674 CCD sensor, unleashing the high frame rate capability via a high-speed USB 3.0 data interface. Full resolution images are sent to a host computer at up to 53 frames per second (fps). The research-grade designation of the INFINITY 3-3URF is a testament to the low noise electronics, high-grade components and unique thermal management techniques. The result is an industry-leading, high-performance, low noise digital camera, alone in its class.
The INFINITY 3-3UR has the unmatched light sensitivity needed for low light applications. Relying on Sony's EXview HAD II technology, this camera offers extremely high dynamic range, 4.54 x 4.54 μm pixels and very low noise with excellent color reproduction. The INFINITY 3-3UR delivers outstanding image quality and value for challenging low light applications such as fluorescence, NIR imaging, darkfield, phase and fluorescence microscopy.
The INFINITY 3-3URF uses the latest USB 3.0 technology at 5 Gbits/sec to deliver the fastest image transfer – even at its highest resolution. 128 MB of onboard memory for frame buffering ensures dependable and reliable image delivery at full frame rate and highest resolution even in the most demanding systems. USB 3.0 is the ideal choice for microscopy as it is readily available on today's computers, while plug-and-play connectivity makes for installation easy. Simplified I/O cabling is provided through a locking Hirose connector supporting 1 optically isolated output, 1 optically isolated input and 2 configurable I/O ports
The INFINITY3-3UR includes INFINITY ANALYZE software for advanced camera control, image processing, measuring and annotation, and INFINITY CAPTURE. An Advanced Features USB-Key is required to unlock the two Advanced Features (Multi-Focus Composition & Spherical Aberration Correction) which otherwise run in demo mode only.
Free 9-Month Trial of Media Cybernetics Image-Pro Premier
Image-Pro Premier offers intuitive tools that make it easy to capture, process, measure, analyze and share your images and valuable data.
All Lumenera products are supported by an experienced team of software developers and application engineers. We understand your imaging needs and are here to help you with your integration and development.
- Monochrome ICX674 CCD sensor with 2/3" optical format providing a resolution of 1936 x 1456 using 4.54 x 4.54 μm pixels
- Fastest frame rates possible for the ICX674 sensor. Up to 53 fps at full resolution, 60 fps (1920 x 1080), 109 fps at VGA (640 x 480)
- High-speed USB 3.0 interface for fastest image delivery and simplified connectivity. USB 2.0 supported
- GPI/O for control of peripherals and synchronization
- Selectable tap readout, matching sensor performance to your application
- Multiple frame rates supported, each optimized for lowest noise performance
- Includes TWAIN and DirectX/ Direct Show support
- Software compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OS X 10.7, 32 and 64-bit operating systems.
Image-Pro Premier Software Features:
- 64-bit single capture and streaming to disk
- Quick access to intensity and morphology over-time studies
- Extensive microscopy file format support and simple compositing
- Industry-leading co-localization analysis on whole images or user-defined regions
- Analysis tools to identify, count, measure, and classify whole cells, nuclei, membranes, cytoplasmic structures, and more
- Perform population studies using thousands of images with intuitive batch processing
- Image-Pro Premier is compatible with Windows XP SP 3 and later (32 bit), and Windows 7 Professional and Ultimate (32 and 64 bit)
- Discount offer for purchase of software
INFINITY Advantage Pack 2 Includes:
- INFINITY ANALYZE USB Key: enables you to use your INFINITY ANALYZE software on any Windows computer with the USB key in place. Simply download the software and insert the USB key for complete access to all its features.
- Advanced Hardware Replacement: No downtime waiting for your camera to ship and be repaired in the unlikely event that your hardware fails.
- INFINITY Extended Care: Extends the standard warranty from 2 to 5 years for INFINITY camera hardware.
- Spherical Aberration Correction: reduces the blur caused by the increased refraction of light rays hitting the lens near its edge. The final image closely resembles the areas where the light strikes near the center, resulting in crisp and clear images.
- Multi-Focus Composition: creates depth of focus using multiple images from a stereo or compound microscope. The resulting image is focused from top to bottom with seamless transitions.
- IMAGE-PRO Premier Software Trial: FREE 9 month trial version of Media Cybernetics image analysis software.
- AU-280FM-CCD – 2.8 Megapixel Monochrome Uncooled CCD Camera – Same as INFINITY3-3URFM
- Live Cell Imaging
- Histology, Pathology, Cytology
- Semiconductor Inspection, Metrology
- Gel Documentation
- Whole Slide Imaging
- Low Light Fluorescence
- Quantitative Analysis
- 2.8 megapixels digital camera
- USB 3.0 cable
- DVD with INFINITY ANALYZE and CAPTURE software, TWAIN driver and documentation
- Power Supply: 5 V DC, 12.5 W
|Image Sensor||SONY ICX674, CCD, monochrome|
|Image Size||Diagonal 10.972 mm|
|Pixel Size||4.54 x 4.54 μm|
|Resolution||1936 x 1456 pixels|
|Region of Interest Control||Any multiple of 16 x 16 pixels (quad tap mode)|
|Frame Rate||53 fps (1936 x 1456), 60 fps (1920 x 1080), 109 fps (640 x 480)|
|Bit Depth||8 or 14-bit|
|Binning Modes||3 x 3|
|Exposure Control||Manual and automatic control|
|Exposure Range||3 μs to 71 min (snapshot), 23 μs to 1.3 s (video)|
|Gain Control||Manual and automatic control|
|Gain Range||0.8 to 33x|
|White Balance||Manual and automatic control|
|Trigger Modes||Hardware and software triggerable|
|Peak Sensitivity||7.3 DN/(nJ/cm2), Global and channel gains at unity|
|Dynamic Range||65.3 dB|
|Full Well Depth||~11,400 e-|
|Read Noise||6.2 e- (4 taps, 16 fps, 25°C ambient)|
|Dark Current Noise||<1 e-/s (at 22°C ambient)|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Mac OS X 10.7, 32 and 64-bit|
|Data Interface||USB 3.0 (USB 2.0 support for lower frame rates)|
|Lens Mount||Adjustable C-mount standard|
|Dimensions||57.15 x 97.79 x 39.62 mm (2.75 x 3.85 x 1.56 inches)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 to 70°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%, non-condensing|
|Power Consumption||~2.5 W (5 V DC, 2.5 A, 12.5 W power supply optional)|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power (optional external power supply recommended for optimal performance at 30 fps)|
|Emissions Compliances||FCC Class B, CE Certified|
|Hazardous Materials||RoHS, WEEE Compliant|
- 3.00 LBS
- 9.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.