Lumenera INFINITY3-1URC Color Uncooled CCD Camera 1.4 Megapixels - PC & MAC CompatibleLumenera
Lumenera's INFINITY3-1UR microscopy camera is designed for use in a wide variety of scientific and industrial applications requiring optimal color reproduction and extreme sensitivity.
With 1392 x 1040 resolution and on-board processing, these cameras deliver outstanding image quality and value for challenging low light applications such as fluorescence and NIR.
Uncompressed images in live streaming video and still-image capture are provided across a USB 2.0 digital interface. No framegrabber is required.
On-board memory buffering is included to guarantee image delivery to host computer. INFINITY3-1UR model cameras are offered in both enclosed and OEM board-level form. Custom form factor (sizes) can be provided.
The INFINITY3-1UR includes INFINITY ANALYZE software for advanced camera control, image processing, measuring and annotation, and INFINITY CAPTURE. An Advanced Features USB-Key is required to unlock the two Advanced Features (Multi-Focus Composition & Spherical Aberration Correction) which otherwise run in demo mode only. Both color and monochrome product models are available.
All Lumenera products are supported by an experienced team of software developers and application engineers. We understand your imaging needs and are here to help you with your integration and development.
- Excellent color reproduction
- The low noise characteristic of the INFINITY3-1UR progressive scan 1.4 megapixel CCD image sensor results in crisp color quality for the most demanding brightfield, phase contrast, and fluorescent applications including GFP, FISH, NIR, FRET, life science and geology.
- High-speed USB 2.0 (480Mbits/sec) interface eliminates a frame grabber and facilitates ease of installation on both laptop and desktop computers.
- Available in color or monochrome.
- Full color sub-windowing allows for rapid focus and scanning of samples: 15 fps at full 1392 x 1040 resolution.
- Select 8 & 12-bit pixel data modes.
- The RGB data captured through each pixel contains 36-bits of color image information resulting in 4096 intensity values.
- Camera control through an intuitive user TWAIN interface results in rapid image capture archiving and documentation for high throughput applications, demanding research environments and teaching facilities.
- The INFINITY3-1U has a compact design equipped with a C-mount facilitating installation on all microscope configurations including upright, inverted and stereo.
- Both custom design services and a Software Developers Kit (SDK) are available to help with unique design requirements and software integration.
- Software compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 and 64-bits) and Mac OS 10.6 or higher
Optional Upgrade: INFINITY Advantage Pack 2 Includes
- INFINITY ANALYZE USB Key - enables you to use your INFINITY ANALYZE software on any Windows computer with the USB key in place. Simply download the software and insert the USB key for complete access to all its features.
- Advanced Hardware Replacement - No downtime waiting for your camera to ship and be repaired in the unlikely event that your hardware fails.
- INFINITY Extended Care - Extends the standard warranty from 2 to 5 years for INFINITY camera hardware.
- Spherical Aberration Correction - reduces the blur caused by the increased refraction of light rays hitting the lens near its edge. The final image closely resembles the areas where the light strikes near the center, resulting in crisp and clear images.
- Multi-Focus Composition - creates depth of focus using multiple images from a stereo or compound microscope. The resulting image is focused from top to bottom with seamless transitions.
- IMAGE-PRO Premier Software Trial - FREE 9 month trial version of Media Cybernetics image analysis software.
- AU-140URC-CCD - 1.4 Megapixel Research-Grade Color CCD Camera - Same as INFINITY3-1URC & Meiji CC1400UC
|Image Sensor||Sony ICX285 2/3" format, 1.4 megapixel color progressive scan CCD sensor|
|Effective Pixels||1392 x 1040, 1.4 million pixels|
|Frame Rate||15 fps at 1392 x 1040, increased through binning and ROI|
|Digital Output||8 and 12-bit|
|Dark Current (e-/s)||2.0 electrons / pixel / s|
|Pixel Size||6.45µm x 6.45µm|
|Full well capacity||>18,000 electrons|
|Readout Noise||8 e- rms|
|Readout Frequency||28.6 MHZ|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power, or external 5VDC - 500mA|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to +50°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 - 95%, Non-condensing|
|Integration Time||2/1000 to 20 minutes|
|Auto Exposure||Automatic / Manual|
|White Balance||Automatic / Manual|
|Gain||1 to 10x programmable|
|Interface Connector||Standard USB 2.0 high-speed interface|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||3.85 x 3.5 x 2.446 inches|
|Lens Mount||C-Mount lens adapter|
|Binning Options||2x2, 3x3, 4x4|
|Warranty||Two (2) Years|
- Fluorescent Microscopy
- Green Fluorescent Protein Applications
- Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization
- DNA Analysis
- Live Cell Imaging
- Brightfield, Darkfield, DIC/Phase techniques
- Near IR Applications
- Histology, Pathology and Cytology
- Forensic Analysis
- Semiconductor Inspection
- Metallurgical Microscopy
- Gel Documentation
Minimum PC Requirements:
- 3.00 LBS
- 9.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.