Monocular and binocular microscopes can get the job done, but when you want to view a sample as closely and thoroughly as possible, you need one of our trinocular compound microscopes from a brand you know and trust.
Our most popular trinocular microscopes come from ACCU-SCOPE, Labomed, Meiji Techno, OPTIKA, and UNITRON:
- The ACCU-SCOPE 3001-LED Microscope provides crisp, high contrast images with outstanding resolution, precision design, and enhanced illumination. Featuring newly designed infinity plan objectives, a wider field of view (20mm), and a super bright 3 watt LED illuminator; the new 3000 Series delivers improved performance, value, and resolution.
- The Labomed Lx400 Cordless LED Microscope features a modular system for digital, fluorescence, and interference contrast applications. A fluid focus drive and low-positioned X/Y slide scanning controls provide comfort when in use, while a Rackless stage ensures user safety and maximum workspace utility.
- The Meiji MT4300L Biological Microscope with LED Illumination provides functionality with operational ease. Viewing high-quality images, sample changing, and photomicroscopy are all conducted with ergonomics in mind. The MT4300L is designed for Brightfield observation and has the quality you would expect from a Japanese microscope. Various imaging techniques are available with different models in this series.
- The OPTIKA B-293 Trinocular Brightfield Microscope features an optical system developed for demanding users; it consists of high-quality components that guarantee high image contrast and an excellent optical resolution. The components have been designed and treated with special techniques to prevent mold formation and fungi, ensuring a worry-free and low-maintenance microscope that will last for years to come.
- The UNITRON EXAMET-5 Metallurgical Microscope is a new industrial microscope designed for brightfield, material science applications, metal manufacturing, metallurgy, fabrics/textiles, wafers, optoelectronics, composites, and microelectronics. The advanced Semi-Apo LWD M Infinity Plan Optics, ergonomic design, and digital capabilities make the EXAMET-5 Series an outstanding and cost-effective choice for today’s modern metallurgist.
When it comes time to repair your trinocular compound microscopes, don’t hesitate to reach out so that we can assist you and answer any questions you have.
Custom Quotations for Trinocular Compound Microscopes
Let our experts create a custom quote just for you with our best pricing and terms. Simply tell us your requirements and we'll do the rest.Request a Quote
New York Microscope Company is the only microscope company to offer Free Service Protection Guarantee with the purchase of every microscope. Visit our Free Service Protection page for more details.