OPTIKA M-1021M Main Body with Manual Focus, X-LED IlluminationOPTIKA
(You save )
4-6 Weeks Delivery
Our microscope experts are here to help you find the best product and answer all your questions.Contact Us
Free Service Protection
We've got you covered. Every purchase of a microscope includes free yearly microscope service and inspection.Learn More
Add a digital camera to your microscope to capture photos and videos of your specimens or samples.Shop Microscope Cameras
B-1000 Main body with focus system and X-LED8 illumination, for metallurgical model.
- Light source type X-LED8 with white LED; light intensity control using a knob on left side of the frame.
- LED power: 8W (comparable to a 100W halogen bulb).
- Color temperature: 6300K
- LED average lifetime: approx. 50,000h.
- External power supply: Input 100-240Vac 50-60Hz / Output 6Vdc 2.5A
- Max power required: 13W
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism (graduated, 0.002mm) with upper stop, to prevent the contact between objective and specimen.
- Adjustable tension of coarse focusing knob.
- Manual focus knobs.
- Right fine focus knob "flat type" (for use with fingertip).
- Adjustable height of stage support for metallographic samples up to 43 mm.
- 20.00 LBS
- 28.00 (in)
- 24.00 (in)
- 20.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.