Olympus CX33 Trinocular MicroscopeOlympus
The CX33 offers improved all around performance and greater cost efficiency. It is ergonomically designed with low positioned coarse & fine focusing controls and convenient hand grips at the front and back. The ergonomic trinocular head is inclined 30° for comfort viewing and has an interpupillary distance adjustment range from 48 - 75mm. A quadruple inward fit nosepiece with newly developed infinity corrected 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x objectives are included in this setup. A precise graduated mechanical stage is standard (76 mm X direction and 52 mm Y direction movement). The Abbe Condenser is 1.25 N.A, centerable and includes a blue filter. Illumination is built in with a 2.4W LED Koehler system. This system is ideal for educational and medical applications.
- Infinity corrected objectives offer exceptional flatness producing sharp, clear images right up the edge of the field of view (4x, 10x, 40x, 100x oil)
- Anti-fungus treatment helps protect optical parts even in high humidity regions
- Inward-facing, quadruple revolving nosepiece improves access and makes for quick, easy slide changes
- Fixed Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25, centerable and focusable for Köhler illumination
- WF 10x/20mm Eyepieces
- 2.4W LED provides ample illumination for any observation
- Built-in right hand stage with rackless design, low positioned X,Y controls with ergogrips to facilitate operation
- Microscope Cover, Manual & Power Cord
|Optical System||Infinity optical system|
|Observation Methods||Brightfield, darkfield|
|Viewing Head||30° inclined trinocular tube (anti-fungal), eyepiece/camera port = 100/0 or 0/100, Interpupillary distance: 48â€’75 mm, Eyepoint adjustment: 375.0â€’427.9 mm|
|Eyepieces (anti-fungal)||10X Field Number (FN): 20|
|Revolving Nosepiece||Fixed quadruple nosepiece with inward tilt|
|Objectives||Infinity Plan achromat, anti-fungal 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X|
|Focusing||Stage height movement (coarse movement stroke: 15 mm ), Stroke per rotation for coarse adjustment knob: 36.8 mm, Focusing stopper, Torque adjustment for coarse adjustment knob, Fine focus knob (minimum adjustment gradations: 2.5 μm)|
|Stage||Wire movement mechanical fixed stage 211 mm x 154 mm, Traveling range: 76 mm x 52 mm, Single specimen holder Stage XY movement stopper|
|Condenser||Abbe condenser NA 1.25 with oil immersion, Built-in aperture iris diaphragm|
|Illumination System||Built-in transmitted illumination system, Köhler illumination (fixed field diaphragm), LED power consumption 2.4 W (nominal value), precentered|
- 24.00 LBS
- 18.00 (in)
- 18.00 (in)
- 24.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.