Meiji ML5300L LED Biological Digital LCD Microscope PackageMeiji Techno
Questions about this digital package?
The Meiji Techno ML5300L Trinocular Brightfield Biological Microscope with a Flat-top Mechanical Stage and reverse facing nosepiece offers many high performance features and a stable rectangular base for stability. High resolution DIN Standard Planachromat objectives offer crisp, clear, high contrast images and are offered as part of the standard package. A built in integrated Koehler illuminator with a field iris and LED lamp and variable intensity control is provided standard equipment to complement the Planachromat optics. The low voltage, high intensity, pre-centered LED lamp provides high level illumination can be adjusted to maximize the evenness of the bulb illumination.
The ML5300L Series also features a specially designed Achromatic N.A. 1.25 condenser with iris diaphragm and filter carrier. The die cast metal stand has a chemical resistant finish and is the most rugged, durable finish in the market today. Equipped with low position factory calibrated coaxial coarse and fine focus controls, tension adjustment and a built in stage stop lever to protect the specimen and objectives from accidental damage during use. The ML5300L Series Laboratory Biological Microscope is a versatile and modular system designed to accept a wide variety of optional accessories and is backed by Meiji Techno's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Transmitted light Trinocular microscope with DIN standard eyepieces with 20mm field of view, 22mm eye relief
- Trinocular head is inclined at 30° degrees and rotatable 360° degrees
- Dual graduated diopter eyetubes with interpupillary adjustments of 52mm to 72mm
- Trinocular models has a sliding beam splitter that directs 100% of the light to the eyepieces or 80% to the camera and 20% to the eyepieces
- Reverse facing, quintuple ball bearing smooth operating, revolving nosepiece
- SM Plan Objectives, 160mm Tube length, Non-Infinity objectives
- Flat-Top Mechanical stage with 171mm x 140mm rectangular stage with movement of 78mm (X) x 52mm (Y) with drop down
- Achromatic N.A. 1.25 condenser with iris diaphragm and filter carrier
- Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment with graduation, reading 2 microns per division with tension adjustment and safety auto focus stop
- Built-in Koehler illuminator with LED lamp & variable intensity control
- 100% MADE IN JAPAN
|Inclined Trinocular head, inclined at 30°, rotatable through 360° Trinocular models has a sliding beam splitter that directs 100% of the light to the eyepieces or 80% to the camera and 20% to the eyepieces
|DIN HWF10X eyepieces, Field No. 18
|Reverse facing, quintuple nosepiece
|Planachromat 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x oil (Non-Infinity)
|Flat-Top Mechanical stage with 171mm x 140mm rectangular stage with movement of 78mm (X) x 52mm (Y), graduated with vernier readings to 0.1 mm, detachable specimen guide, drop-down coaxial controls.
|Achromatic substage condenser 1.25 NA with iris diaphragm and 30mm filter tray
|Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls with graduation reading 2 microns power division. Incorporates tension adjustment and safety Auto-focus stage stop lever
|3W LED Koehler illumination with variable intensity control, auto-voltage sensing
|LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
|CE and ISO 9001
- 22.00 LBS
- 16.00 (in)
- 14.00 (in)
- 22.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.