Meiji FTM193/230 Single Arm LED Fiber Optic Illuminator, 220/230VMeiji Techno
The FTM190 fiber-optic LED light source series combines state-of-the-art, solid-state illumination technology with Ushio's distinctive optical design to create a compact and lightweight fiber-optic lightbox with very high output efficacy that is ideal for industrial applications where space is a premium. This mercury-free, long-life ULB-35 LED light source has instant-on and extended electronic intensity dimming capabilities. The FTM190's spectral output below 430nm (deep blue and UV) and above 700nm (near IR) is minimal, which makes it ideal for sensitive applications.
The FTM190 fiber-optic light source is equipped with an ACMI fiber receptacle to accommodate most common fiber cable types. The FTM190 conveniently accepts a DC input voltage in portable battery operation.
Includes: FTM/230 - 35W LED light source with variable intensity control, FT190/75 - 24" inch self supporting, single arm light guide and one FT190/50 focusing lenses, 25mm adapter for boom horizontal arm.
- Ultra Compact: Small Footprint Takes Very Little Space
- Energy Efficient: Increased Light Intensity Coupled Into Small Fibers at Lower Wattage Operation
- Electronic Dimming: High Dynamic Range for Intensity Control
- Lightweight: Less Than 1lb (0.45kg) for Exceptional Portability
- External Power Supply: Utility for Both AC and DC Operation
- Long Life: Less Maintenance and No Lamp Replacement Costs
- Low Noise: Both Electrical EMI and Audible Sound
- 100% MADE IN USA
|Light Output||1350 Lumens|
|Lighting||High Power White LEDs|
|Input Voltage||12 VCD|
|Color Temperature||Typical: 6500 K|
|LED Life||50,000 Hours|
|Fiber Optic Interface||2mm - 5mm|
|Intensity Control||Variable 10 - 100%|
|Dimension||3.5" (W) X 2.7" (H) X 5" (D)|
|Appovals||ETL, CE, RoHS|
- 5.00 LBS
- 12.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 14.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.