Meiji FTM/230 Power Supply LED, 230VMeiji Techno
The FTM/230 fiber-optic LED light source series combines state-of-the-art, solid-state illumination technology with Ushio's distinctive optical design to create a compact and lightweight fiber-optic lightbox with very high output efficacy that is ideal for industrial applications where space is a premium. This mercury-free, long-life ULB-35 LED light source has instant-on and extended electronic intensity dimming capabilities. The FTM/230's spectral output below 430nm (deep blue and UV) and above 700nm (near IR) is minimal, which makes it ideal for sensitive applications.
The FTM/230 fiber-optic light source is equipped with an ACMI fiber receptacle to accommodate most common fiber cable types. The FTM/230 conveniently accepts a DC input voltage in portable battery operation.
- Ultra Compact - Small Footprint Takes Very Little Space
- Energy Efficient - Increased Light Intensity Coupled Into Small Fibers at Lower Wattage Operation
- Electronic Dimming - High Dynamic Range for Intensity Control
- Lightweight - Less Than 1lb (0.45kg) for Exceptional Portability
- External Power Supply - Utility for Both AC and DC Operation
- Long Life - Less Maintenance and No Lamp Replacement Costs
- Low Noise - Both Electrical EMI and Audible Sound
- 100% MADE IN USA
|Light Output||1350 Lumens|
|Lighting||High Power White LEDs|
|Input Voltage||12 VCD|
|Color Temperature||Typical: 6500 K|
|LED Life||50,000 Hours|
|Fiber Optic Interface||2mm - 5mm|
|Intensity Control||Variable 10 - 100%|
|Dimension||3.5" (W) X 2.7" (H) X 5" (D)|
|Approvals||ETL, CE, RoHS|
- 3.00 LBS
- 12.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 14.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.