Lumenera INFINITY1-5C Color CMOS Camera - 5.0 Megapixels - PC & MAC CompatibleLumenera
The INFINITY1-5 camera is excellent for applications that demand extremely high resolution. It produces a full 2592 x 1944 video preview with speeds of 7 frames per second (fps) in both color and monochrome formats. Full 5.0 megapixel sensor allows users to view fine detail in samples and provide a high resolution preview to large monitors and overhead projectors.
INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive image capture program, and INFINITY ANALYZE, a full image analysis package offering; camera control, measurement, annotations, tiling and post capture enhancement, are both included. Camera and software are combined to create a complete microscopy imaging solution for your application. An Advanced Features USB-Key is required to unlock the two Advanced Features (Multi-Focus Composition & Spherical Aberration Correction) which otherwise run in demo mode only.
INFINITY cameras are integrated into a variety of third-party software packages through direct drivers or with TWAIN/DirectX support.
Years of experience in the microscopy market have allowed Lumenera to develop specialized color algorithms ensuring excellent color reproduction in samples ranging from stained cells to wafer inspection.
- Low noise progressive scan 1/2.5" 5.0 megapixel CMOS sensor
- Full color sub-windowing for rapid focus and scanning of samples
- 7 fps at full 2592 x 1944 resolution and 60 fps at 640 x 480 resolution
- High-speed USB 2.0 for ease of installation on any computer
- Selectable 8 or 12-bit pixel data modes
- Includes TWAIN and DirectX/ Direct Show support
- Software compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OS X 10.7, 32 and 64-bit operating systems
Optional Upgrade: INFINITY Advantage Pack 1 Includes
- INFINITY ANALYZE USB Key - enables you to use your INFINITY ANALYZE software on any Windows computer with the USB key in place. Simply download the software and insert the USB key for complete access to all its features.
- Advanced Hardware Replacement - No downtime waiting for your camera to ship and be repaired in the unlikely event that your hardware fails.
- INFINITY Extended Care - Extends the standard warranty from 2 to 5 years for INFINITY camera hardware.
- AU-500-CMOS - 5.0 Megapixel Color CMOS Camera - Same as INFINITY1-5C & Meiji DK5000C
|Image Sensor||Micron MT9P031, 1/2.5" format, CMOS, Color, 5.7 x 4.28 mm array|
|Effective Pixels||2592 x 1944, 2.2µm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||7 fps at 2592 x 1944, 60 fps at 640 x 480|
|Dynamic Range||49 dB|
|Bit Depth||8 or 12-bit|
|Read Noise||20 e-|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power only|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to +50°C|
|Operating Humidity||5%-95%, Non-condensing|
|Exposure Range||106 µs to 3 s (video), 106 µs to 3 s (snapshot)|
|Shutter||Rolling shutter with single frame capture|
|ROI||Any multiple of 8 x 8 pixels, 32 x 32 pixels minimum|
|Exposure Control||Automatic and manual control|
|White Balance||Automatic and manual control|
|Gain||1 to 3.38x|
|Interface Connector||USB 2.0 high-speed interface|
|Dimensions||2.25 x 3.85 x 1.56 inch / 57.15 x 97.79 x 39.62 mm|
|Lens Mount||C-Mount lens adapter|
|Warranty||Three (3) year|
Minimum PC Requirements:
- 3.00 LBS
- 9.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.
Customers Also Viewed