Lumenera INFINITY1-2CB Color CMOS Camera 2.0 Megapixels - PC & MAC CompatibleLumenera
The INFINITY1-2 is an excellent entry level multi-megapixel microscopy camera. This camera is ideal for applications with bright, consistent lighting and tight budget constraints. It delivers outstanding image quality for a wide variety of scientific applications including clinical, life science, materials science and educational professionals.
Years of experience in the microscopy market have allowed Lumenera to develop specialized color algorithms ensuring excellent color reproduction in samples ranging from stained cells to wafer inspection.
INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive image capture program, and INFINITY ANALYZE, a full image analysis package offering; camera control, measurement, annotations, tiling and post capture enhancement, are both included. Camera and software are combined to create a complete microscopy imaging solution for your application. An Advanced Features USB-Key is required to unlock the two Advanced Features (Multi-Focus Composition & Spherical Aberration Correction) which otherwise run in demo mode only.
INFINITY cameras are integrated into a variety of third-party software packages through direct drivers or with TWAIN/DirectX support.
- Progressive scan 1/2" 2.0 megapixel CMOS sensor
- Full color sub-windowing and subsampling for rapid focus and scanning of samples
- 8 or 10-bit pixel data modes
- Includes TWAIN and DirectX/ Direct Show support
- Software compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OS X 10.7, 32 and 64-bit operating systems.
Optional Upgrade: INFINITY Advantage Pack 1 Includes
- INFINITY ANALYZE USB Key - enables you to use your INFINITY ANALYZE software on any Windows computer with the USB key in place. Simply download the software and insert the USB key for complete access to all its features.
- Advanced Hardware Replacement - No downtime waiting for your camera to ship and be repaired in the unlikely event that your hardware fails.
- INFINITY Extended Care - Extends the standard warranty from 2 to 5 years for INFINITY camera hardware.
- AU-200-CMOS - 2.0 Megapixel CMOS Color USB 2.0 Camera - Same as INFINITY1-2CB & Meiji DK1000CB
|Image Sensor||1/2" SOI268 CMOS format, Color, progressive scan, 6.72mm x 5.04mm array|
|Effective Pixels||1600 x 1200, 4.2µm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||15 fps at 1600 x 1200|
|Bit Depth||8 and 10-bit uncompressed|
|Read Noise||45 e-|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power (optional 5VDC - 500mA)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to +50°C|
|Operating Humidity||5%-95%, Non-condensing|
|Exposure Range||64μs to 499ms (video) 64μs to 2s (snapshot)|
|Shutter||Rolling shutter with single frame capture|
|ROI||Any multiple of 8 x 8 pixels, 32 x 32 pixels minimum|
|Exposure Control||Automatic and manual control|
|White Balance||Automatic and manual control|
|Gain||1 to 7.75x|
|Interface Connector||USB 2.0 high-speed interface|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||3.85 x 2.25 x 2.75 inches|
|Lens Mount||Adjustable C-Mount standard|
|Warranty||Three (3) year|
Minimum PC Requirements:
- 3.00 LBS
- 9.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.