Swift M3-F-BTI2 Forensic Comparison Microscope with Integrated 10" Tablet, 5.0 Mega PixelsSwift Optical
A truly unique concept in microscopy! The M3-F forensic microscope offers professional features and detachable 10" tablet at a highly competitive price point. Use the M3-F's revolutionary technology to compare images in both micro and macro environments. The M3's dedicated macro lens, with a large working distance, allows you to view not only bullets but also larger more bulky, "evidence" items. Swift's powerful optical system allows for images to be seen either 100% from the left microscope, 100% from the right, side-by-side, or overlapping. The M3-F is the first and only comparison microscope at this price level that can achieve overlapping of images.
Combining the features of Swift's popular M3-F's advanced comparison microscope with an Android based tablet system offers unlimited possibilities.
- Widefield 10x/18mm eyepieces.
- Trinocular viewing head with 45° inclined eyepiece.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) achromat objectives, and 1x Macro objective.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives.
Use of Trinocular Port
- To use the trinocular port with a digital video camera, you must purchase a video C-mount adapter with a 0.5x lens (MA15602).
- LED light rated up to 50,000 hours of life.
- Batteries allow up to 500 recharges, for a total of 20,000 to 25,000 hours of use. Battery charger included with microscope, automatically shuts off when batteries are fully charged, no danger of overcharging batteries and shortening battery life. No expensive recharger station needed/ Plug directly into wall outlet, or use ordinary, inexpensive power strip for recharging multiple microscopes. Indicator light changes from red to green when fully charged.
- 110V - 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Circular stage with diameter of 4" (97mm).
- Gliding stage plate with "one-touch" stage clips.
- Stage plate with 0.65 condenser.
- Sealed iris diaphragm.
- One-touch stage clips.
- Black and white stage disks, and specimen cup.
- 10" LCD Android tablet with 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Connection: WiFi; mini HDMI; micro SD card
- 5.0 MP sensor
- 5.0 MP captured image resolution
- WiFi resolution: 2.0 MP - 5.0 MP
- 720P captured video resoltion
- HDMI: 1080
- Android operating system
- WiFi: WiFi output (802.1 ab/g/n supporting both hot-spot mode or using existing WiFi network)
- Preloaded optimized MotiConnect app
- Supplied with Motic Images Plus software for Mac/PC
- Built-in MoticHub allows for wireless sharing
- M3-F includes two microscope bodies.
- Ship wt.: 83 lbs.
- Ergonomic carry handles, promote proper handling.
- Tripod legs allow for sturdy footing
- Frame and base in molded styrofoam container with tablet.
- 83.00 LBS
- 19.00 (in)
- 24.00 (in)
- 25.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.