Swift M3-F Forensic Comparison MicroscopeSwift Optical
A truly unique concept in microscopy! The M3-F forensic microscope offers professional features at a highly competitive price point. Use the M3-F's revolutionary technology to compare images in both micro and macro environments. The M3's dedicated macro lens, with a large working distance, allows you to view not only bullets but also larger more bulky, "evidence" items. Swift's powerful optical system allows for images to be seen either 100% from the left microscope, 100% from the right, side-by-side, or overlapping. The M3-F is the first and only comparison microscope at this price level that can achieve overlapping of images. With the optional C-mount adapter, you can easily attach any C-mount ready imaging device. Motic Trace, a forensic comparison software program, is also available and sold as an additional application.
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepieces.
- Trinocular viewing head with 45° inclined eyepiece.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) achromat objectives, and 1X Macro objective.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives.
Use of Trinocular Port
- To use the trinocular port with a digital video camera, you must purchase a video C-mount adapter with a 0.5X lens (MA15602).
- LED light rated up to 50,000 hours of life.
- Batteries allow up to 500 recharges, for a total of 20,000 to 25,000 hours of use. Battery charger included with microscope, automatically shuts off when batteries are fully charged, no danger of overcharging batteries and shortening battery life. No expensive recharging station needed/ Plug directly into wall outlet, or use ordinary, inexpensive power strip for recharging multiple microscopes. Indicator light changes from red to green when fully charged.
- 110V - 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Circular stage with diameter of 4 in. (97mm).
- Gliding stage plate with "one-touch" stage clips.
- Stage plate with 0.65 condenser.
- Sealed iris diaphragm.
- One-touch stage clips.
- Black and white stage disks, and specimen cup.
- M3-F includes two microscope bodies.
- Ship wt.: 53 lbs.
- Ergonomic carry handles, promote proper handling.
- Tripod legs allow for sturdy footing
|SWM3-F||Trinocular||W10xD, 18mm||4xD, 10xD, 40xRD Micro, 1x Macro||Stage Plate, Specimen Cup, Contrast Plate||Cordless, Top and Bottom LED|
- 53.00 LBS
- 21.00 (in)
- 16.00 (in)
- 26.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.