Steindorff S-200DV Dual View Teaching MicroscopeSteindorff
Steindorff® Basic microscopes are recommended for the hobbyist and educational applications grades 7 thru high school. All models are sturdy and well balanced and come standard with a wide field 10x eyepiece. The stage is 115mm x 120mm, available with drilled stage clips or optional mechanical stage. Built in 0.65 N.A. condenser is standard with an optional Abbe condenser 1.25 N.A. Illumination is with bright new LED illumination. All models feature coated DIN objectives. There are a wide variety of models and formats available for any type of application. All microscopes come with a manufactures five year warranty and a FREE one year extended warranty for a total of six years.
- Locked in wide angle 10x WF eyepiece with a built-in calibrated pointer
- Double 45° dual view head
- 4x, 10x, 40xR Objectives
- 115mm x 120mm plain stage with locked on stage clips
- 5 hole disc diaphragm and built-in 0.65 N.A. substage condenser is standard
- Comes drilled and tapped to accept the optional mechanical stage
- Separate coarse and fine focusing
- Rack and pinion mechanisms and positive stops at both ends of the stage travel to prevent damage to delicate specimens or optics
- Built in LED illumination system in base with off-on switch and three-wire grounded power cord (220v system available upon request)
- Includes instruction manual and dust cover
- Five Years Warranty + Free One Year Extension
- 12.00 LBS
- 18.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.