Steindorff S-220 Binocular Biological Microscope with LED IlluminationSteindorff
The Steindorff® S-220 biological microscope is an economic, practical and easy to operate microscope, commonly used in the educational, academic, agricultural and study fields.
- New machining facility and advanced alignment technology.
- With complete functions and outfit of binocular microscope.
- Comfortable operation with updated and ergonomic design.
- LED light illumination, saves energy.
- Compact and flexible, ideally suited for desktop, laboratory worktable.
- Eyepoint height and interpupillary distance can be adjusted to fit for observation.
MADE IN USA
|Viewing Head||Seidentopf Binocular Head, Inclined at 30°, Interpupillary Distance 48-75mm|
|Eyepiece||WF10x/18mm with diopter adjustment|
|Objective||Achromatic Objective 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x|
|Nosepiece||Backward Quadruple Nosepiece|
|Stage||Double Layer Mechanical Stage 132 x 142mm / 75 x 40mm|
|Focusing||Coaxial Coarse & Fine Adjustment, Moving Range 24mm, Fine Division 0.004mm|
|Condenser||Abbe NA 1.20 with Iris Diaphragm & Filter|
|Illumination||LED 3W, Brightness Adjustable|
|Warranty||Two (2) years mechanical and optical defects|
*** Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for delivery due to the specialty of this microscope system. Earlier delivery may be possible. ***
*** This microscope is Non-Returnable. ***
- 18.00 LBS
- 18.00 (in)
- 16.00 (in)
- 22.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.