Steindorff S-200CX Monocular LED MicroscopeSteindorff
- Rugged metal frame, stands 15" tall
- 10x wide-field with locked-on eyepiece and pointer-16mm exit pupil distance
- 4x, 10x, and 40xR (R=retractable) color-coded objectives are DIN achromatic, parcentered and parfocaled
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing with a slip clutch to prevent damage to slides or optics
- Tension adjustment to prevent stage drift
- All metal rack-and-pinion focusing
- Large stage 4Â¼" x 4Â¾" with spring-loaded stage clips and stage stop
- N.A. 0.65 condenser and five-hole disc diaphragm
|Viewing Head||Monocular, inclined 45Â°, 360Â° rotatable|
|Eyepieces||WF 10x with pointer|
|Objectives||DIN achromatic 4x, 10x, 40xR* (*spring-loaded)|
|Condenser||0.65 N.A. condenser and 5 hole disc diaphragm|
|Stage||Plain stage with spring clips|
|Focusing||Coaxial coarse and fine focusing. Positive stops at both ends of stage travel to prevent damage to specimens and optics|
|Accessories Included||Vinyl dustcover and instruction manual included|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty + Free One Year Extension|
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Items can be returned within 7 business days of receipt of your order without any restocking fee. Items must be in new condition with the original packaging.
Please contact us to receive an RMA number and steps on how to proceed with your return.
Exclusions may apply. For more information, read our Returns and Exchanges policy