Steindorff S-200CX Monocular LED Microscope, 400x Magnification, CordedSteindorff
This microscopes features a LED illumination system with a standard magnification range of 40x, 100x, and 400x objective. Great for students who are studying cells like protista and can benefit in a biology setting using quality optics, coaxial focusing all at an affordable price. Grades 6-9.
- Rugged metal frame, stands 15" tall
- 10x wide-field with locked-on eyepiece and pointer-16mm exit pupil distance
- 4x, 10x, and 40xR (R=retractable) color-coded objectives are DIN achromatic, parcentered and parfocaled
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing with a slip clutch to prevent damage to slides or optics
- Tension adjustment to prevent stage drift
- All metal rack-and-pinion focusing
- Large stage 4¼" x 4¾" with spring-loaded stage clips and stage stop
- N.A. 0.65 condenser and five-hole disc diaphragm
|Viewing Head||Monocular, inclined 45°, 360° rotatable|
|Eyepieces||WF 10x with pointer|
|Objectives||DIN achromatic 4x, 10x, 40xR* (*spring-loaded)|
|Condenser||0.65 N.A. condenser and 5 hole disc diaphragm|
|Stage||Plain stage with spring clips|
|Focusing||Coaxial coarse and fine focusing. Positive stops at both ends of stage travel to prevent damage to specimens and optics|
|Accessories Included||Vinyl dustcover and instruction manual included|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|
- 7.00 LBS
- 16.00 (in)
- 11.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.