Steindorff NYMCS-1290 Digital Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope with 8" LCD Screen - 5 MegapixelSteindorff
The SteindorffÂ® NYMCS-1290 Digital Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope can be used with both traditional eyepieces and an 8" LCD Screen for easy and comfortable viewing for yourself and to share with others. This microscope features a high resolution LCD screen, quick and easy snapshots or short videos and Long Working Distance (LWD) Infinity Plan Objectives. This microscope is ideal for Medical, University, and Research Institutes for the study of micro-organisms, cells, bacteria, tissue culture, suspended solids, sediments and other observations. Features:
- Built-in 5 million-pixel digital camera, image data can be easily retained without external computers and other equipment, they can improve the efficiency of research and analysis.
- 8" digital LCD screen, high definition and bright colors, easy for people to share.
- Large storage capacity, with SD card, print pictures instantly without being connected to PC.
- Two kinds of observation modes, binocular eyepiece and LCD screen, which can meet different needs. Combine the compound microscope, digital camera and LCD together.
- Very good structure, easy for operation and professional for special use.
MADE IN USA
|Viewing Head||Compensation Free Binocular Head, Inclined at 30°, Interpupillary Distance 48-75mm|
|Eyepiece||High-point, Extra Wide Field Eyepiece EW10x/ 22|
|Objective||LWD Infinite Plan Objective: 4x/ 0.1, WD 18mm, 40x/ 0.6, WD 2.6mm Infinite Plan Phase Objective: PH10x/ 0.25, WD 10 mm, PH20x/ 0.4, WD 5.1mm|
|Condenser||ELWD Condenser NA 0.3, LWD 72mm (Without Condenser 150mm)|
|Annulus||10x-20x, 40x Phase Annulus Plate|
|Stage||Plain Stage 160 x 250mm, Glass Insert|
|Focusing||Coaxial Coarse and Fine Adjustment, Vertical Objective Movement; Coarse Stroke 37.7mm per Rotation, Fine Stroke 0.2mm per Rotation|
|Illumination||6V 30W Halogen Lamp|
|Filter||Diameter 45mm, Blue, Green and Ground Glass|
|Warranty||Two (2) years mechanical and optical defects|
|LCD Screen Specifications|
|Photo Resolution||2560 x 1920 - 1600 x 1200|
|Video Resolution||640 x 480|
|LCD Screen||8" TFT Screen, Resolution is 800 x 600|
|Video Output||AV Output (NTSC/PAL)|
|Data Output||USB 2.0|
|Storage||SD Card Slot with Optional Memory Cards (Maximal Storage Capacity is 4G)|
|Scene Mode||Standard / Softness / Vivid|
|Exposure Mode||Auto Exposure|
NYMCS-1290 User's Manual
*** Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for delivery due to the specialty of this microscope system. Earlier delivery may be possible. ***
- 35.00 LBS
- 20.00 (in)
- 18.00 (in)
- 24.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.