Steindorff NYMCS-62B00 Trinocular Ore Polarizing Microscope, Transmitted and ReflectedSteindorff
(You save $400.00 )
Our microscope experts are here to help you find the best product and answer all your questions.Contact Us
Free Service Protection
We've got you covered. Every purchase of a microscope includes free yearly microscope service and inspection.Learn More
Add a digital camera to your microscope to capture photos and videos of your specimens or samples.Shop Microscope Cameras
- High Quality Professional Ore Polarizing Trinocular Microscope!
- Capability for Both Transmitted Polarized and Reflected (Epi-Illumination) Polarized Light
- Includes Capability for Both Transmitted Brightfield and Reflected Brightfield
- Great for Geology, Petrology, Mineralogy, and More!
- Compare to Similar Units costing $4000+ with name brands!
- Excellent Bright and Clear Images through High Quality Optics.
|Trinocular Video-Photo Port
|Eyepieces and Magnification
|Microscope Head Details
|Condenser - Iris - Filters
|Frame - Base - Size - Weight
*** This microscope is Non-Returnable. ***
- 22.00 LBS
- 19.00 (in)
- 17.00 (in)
- 23.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.