Steindorff NYMCS-38000 Trinocular Polarizing MicroscopeSteindorff
- High Quality Professional Trinocular Polarizing Microscope!
- Great for Geology, Petrology, Mineralogy, Toxicology, Pharmaceutics, and Forensic Medicine!
- Compare to Similar Units costing $4000+ with name brands!
- Excellent Bright and Clear Images through High Quality Optics.
- Built-In Bertrand Lens with Capability for Removal from Optical Path.
- Built-In Analyzer with Capability for Removal from Optical Path. Rotatable 90Â° with Graduation Marks every 2Â° for the full 90Â°.
- Transmitted Light Polarizer. Fully Rotatable 360Â° with Graduation Marks every 5Â° for the full 360Â°.
- Easily switch between Plane Polarized and Cross Polarized Illumination.
- Five Magnifications: 40x, 100x, 250x, 400x, and 630x.
- Wide Field 10x Eyepiece Set.
- Five DIN Strain-Free Plan Objectives: 4x, 10x, 25x, 40x, 63x.
- Spring Loaded 25x, 40x and 63x Objectives to Protect Slides.
- Objective Centering Screws on Nosepiece for Precise Alignment.
- These PLAN Objectives are Superior Quality and the Most Expensive. The normal achromatics are the cheaper quality.
- Variable Intensity 25W Tungsten Halogen Transmitted Base Illumination.
- 45Â° Inclined Trinocular Head, Rotatable 360Â°.
- Adjusts to the Distance Between your Eyes: 55 to 75mm Inter Pupillary Distance.
- Diopter Adjustment on Both Oculars to Correct for Your Specific Vision Needs.
- Substage Condenser, Iris Diaphragm, and two Condenser Alignment Knobs.
- Rack and Pinion Steel Gears for Easy and Better Condenser Movement.
- Blue Filter for Base Illuminator.
- Condenser has a swing-out lens fitted to be engaged when utilizing low power objectives. This lens allows the light condenser to completely illuminate the image field of view on low magnifications.
- Large Fully Rotatable Stage with Ball Bearing Movement, 160mm Diameter with Graduation Marks every 1Â° for the Full 360Â°.
- Stage Rotation Lock Screw.
- Detachable X-Y Mechanical Stage Slide Movement.
- Detachable Slide Clips.
- Coaxial Fine and Coarse Focusing Knobs on Both Sides of Microscope.
- Coarse Adjustment Travel Range: 20mm. (Stage Movement Distance Up/Down).
- Fine Adjustment Division: 0.002mm.
- Adjustable Lock Ring Stop to Limit Coarse Range to Protect Slides.
- Tension Adjustable Coarse Focusing.
- Total Overall Height of Microscope: 470mm.
- Instrument Weight: 20 lbs.
- Quartz Wedge 1-4 Order Retarding Compensator Plate.
- Mica (One Quarter Wavelength) Retarding Compensator Plate.
- Gypsum (One Full Wavelength) Retarding Compensator Plate.
- Includes: Extra 10x Eyepiece with Built-in Measuring Reticle: X-Scale and Y-Scale both with calibrated markings.
- Includes: Extra 10x Eyepiece with Built-in Crosshair Reticle.
- Includes: Extra 10x Eyepiece with Built-in Measuring Grid Reticle.
- Includes: Stage Micrometer with 0.01mm Resolution for Precise Calibration of Reticles.
- Comes with Dust Cover, Instruction Manual, Extra Bulb and Fuse.
- Comes with standard phototube and 1x c-mount for attaching external camera equipment.
- Microscope manufacturing factory certified ISO: 9001 compliant.
- All optical lens are precision ground glass for premium optics and durability.
- Frame of microscope is sturdy and made of metal.
- Voltage is 110V (contact us about 220V).
- This microscope product is covered by a 5 Year Manufacturerâ€™s Warranty! All included microscopy accessories are covered.
- All microscope parts are guaranteed to be free of defects and should function properly. If you need service or repair, contact us and we will fix or replace the defective part.
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.