Steindorff MS MicroscopeSteindorff
The Steindorff® MS is a full sized microscope that is recommended for grades 6 thru 10. It features a DIN optical system, a wide field of view and an improved condensing system for greater resolution. The features of this model include a locked on wide field 10x eyepiece with pointer, inclined monocular head that rotates a full 360° and a revolving triple nose piece with positive click stop. There is a slip clutch mechanism built in to prevent damage to slides and objectives. Optically the microscope is configured with 4x, 10x and 40x objectives. The substage feature a calibrated 5 hole diaphragm and 0.65 N.A. condenser. Focusing is achieved via the coarse adjustment mechanism only. Illumination is built in 6v 20w with on off switch. The microscope comes complete with dust cover and instruction manual in a styrofoam package. It comes with a manufactures five year warranty plus FREE extended one year warranty for a total of six years.
- Rugged all metal construction
- Coarse focus only
- Locked on 10x wide-field eyepiece with calibrated pointer
- 45° inclined, 360° rotatable monocular head
- Full size, color coded DIN standard objectives 4x, 10x, 40xR (retractable)
- Revolving triple nosepiece with positive click stops
- Slip clutch with tension adjustment to protect focusing mechanism
- Safety rack top prevents damage to objectives and slides
- Calibrated 5-hole disc diaphragm
- 15w 110v built-in tungsten illumination, with on/off switch and a 3 wire cord
- Comes complete with dust cover and instructions
- 8.00 LBS
- 14.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- 18.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.