Steindorff Classic Microscope SeriesSteindorff
The Steindorff® Classic is a full sized all metal microscope with locked in 10x wide field eyepiece. The revolving nosepiece has positive click stops. Included are 4x, 10x, and 40x DIN objectives. There is also an adjustable stop to prevent accidental slide damage. Precision focusing is achieved via separate coarse and fine adjustment mechanisms. The stage clips are locked on the platform 4 3/4" x 5" (120 x 130mm). There is a five setting aperture disc diaphragm to adjust the light settings. The microscope is available in two formats, one with a mirror, the other with a 15w tungsten illumination. It comes with a manufactures lifetime limited warranty. This microscope is recommended for educational or hobby use thru grade 12.
- Full size height is 13" (24cm)
- Locked-on 10x wide-field eyepiece with pointer-16mm lens
- Revolving triple nosepiece with positive click stops
- Adjustable stop to prevent slide damage
- Full size color coded 4x, 10x, and 40xR (R=retractable) DIN objectives
- Plano concave mirror or 110v, 15w tungsten illumination
- Coarse and fine focusing knobs with tension adjustment
- 4¾" x 5" stage with spring loaded stage clips
- Five aperture disc diaphragm
- Arm tilts up to a 90° angle to comfortable viewing
- Includes an instruction manual and dust cover
- 8.00 LBS
- 18.00 (in)
- 14.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.