Motic SMZ-168 Zoom Stereo Microscope on Articulating Arm Boom StandMotic
The SMZ-168 Series of stereo microscopes incorporates a zoom ratio of 1:6.7 and a working distance of 113mm. Maximum magnification of 50x or 75x depending eyepiece and lens, guaranteed parfocality throughout the magnifications. Assisting in fatigue preventation is the high eyepoint 10x or 15x eyepieces, which allows the user to assume a more comfortable posture when using the microscope and eyeglass wearers to observe without the fear of scratching their lenses.
- SMZ-168-BAB10: With Binocular Head, 10x Eyepieces, 0.5x Lens
- SMZ-168-BAB10: With Trinocular Head, 10x Eyepieces, 0.5x Lens
- SMZ-168-TAB15: With Binocular Head, 15x Eyepieces, 0.3x Lens
- SMZ-168-TAB15: With Trinocular Head, 15x Eyepieces, 0.3x Lens
- Greenough zoom optical system
- Binocular OR Trinocular head, 35° inclined, 360° rotating
- Widefield eyepieces WF10x/23mm OR Widefield eyepieces WF15x/17.6mm
- 6.7:1 Zoom ratio, WD = 113mm
- 0.5X Supplemental Lens, WD = 192mm OR 0.3X Supplemental Lens, WD = 324mm
- Magnification range: 0.75x-5x
- Articulating arm boom stand, Ø32mm pole (600mm length)
- Five (5) Year Limited Warranty.
- Wth 0.5x Lens: 3.75x – 25x
- Wthout 0.5x Lens: 7.5x – 50x
- With 0.3x Lens: 3.375x – 22.5x
- Wthout 0.3x Lens: 11.25x – 75x
- 70.00 LBS
- 20.00 (in)
- 18.00 (in)
- 28.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.