Meiji S-4300 Boom StandMeiji Techno
- S-4300 Boom Stand is Meiji Techno America's most popular Ergonomic boom stand with a Bonder Mount Socket at the end of the horizontal arm accepts the industry standard 5/8" diameter microscope mounting dowel
- Bonder mount socket accepts FS (Coarse) and FSC (Fine and Coarse) focusing holders which can be inclined at 180Â° and rotated 360Â°, 16mm diameter mounting pin. (Must be ordered separately). Equipped with a lever knob to adjust and lock to the desired position
- The Bonder mount socket allows the microscope focus holder to rotate around a vertical axis. The microscope then can be easily aligned to the user's eye level when repositioned
- The S-4300 Boom stand allows for the microscope body to be tilted at an angle without compromising stability
- Safety Collar for vertical stability
- Minimal space requirement and greatest possible amount of work room
- Provides flexible horizontal and vertical movement for large to mid-sized specimens and electronic components
- S-4300 can swing out of the way easily, clearing the workstation for other tasks
- Safety Collar for vertical and horizontal stability
- S-4300 Boom stand provides a comfortable amount of space for inspecting biological structures at an angle or semiconductor and electrical components
- Designed for the zoom (EMZ Series), turret (EMT Series) and fixed (EMF Series) stereo bodies
- Ergonomic flexibility, chemical resistant paint finish and corrosion resistant stainless steel columns makes this boom stand an excellent choice in labs and production facilities
- High density rubber feet for vibration stability
- 100% MADE IN JAPAN
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Vertical pole length: 400mm
- Horizontal pole length: 530mm
- Sturdy solid metal 265mm x 265mm x 25mm - 35 lbs. base for excellent stability
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Items can be returned within 7 business days of receipt of your order without any restocking fee. Items must be in new condition with the original packaging.
Please contact us to receive an RMA number and steps on how to proceed with your return.
Exclusions may apply. For more information, read our Returns and Exchanges policy