Meiji MT5000-DSS4 Trinocular Motorized Digital Microscope, 4-Slide Scanner Imaging SystemMeiji Techno
Meiji Techno’s MT5000-DSS1 is complete turnkey digital brightfield imaging platform which allows you to convert your 1–4 glass slides into digital data.
MT5000-DSS4 is perfect for most biological research, educational and industrial applications. It creates high quality digital slides to view a panoramic image of complete slide area. Equipped with a state of the art imaging system, you will get high resolution images due to high quality Japanese optics and optimum LED illumination to produce superior signal-to-noise ratios. It has user-friendly image processing and analysis software for ready to view, diagnose or publish high quality images.
The MT5000-DSS4 has automated 1–4 slide analysis with high performance and digital imaging right at your lab bench. Its time saving automation such as auto focus and rapid stage control and automated routines will help reduce time to complete tedious slide scanning allowing high throughput, high data quality transmission and improved laboratory experimental reproducibility.
This system has been designed with advanced capabilities to simplify demanding slide based imaging applications so you can focus on acquiring images and data easily saving you time from instrument manual operation. All systems come with high sensitivity color camera optimized for quantitation and dedicated to high resolution images. There is also an optional software package offering image acquisition and classification tools for your laboratory applications.
Dedicated installation and training program will get your laboratory easily set-up. Meiji Techno’s dedicated MT5000-DSS experts will come to your site to provide hands on workflow training and make sure your laboratory is quickly trained to utilize the complete Digital Imaging Platform to maximize your productivity.
- Scanning slide and creating virtual sample
- Automated Focus: automatic, range, dynamic, extended
- Motorized encoded X and Y Scanning Stage
- Z-Stack Capability
- Built-in Koehler LED illumination
- Vision CAM 3400, USB 3.0 digital output, 5.1 MP, image sensor CMOS 2/3″, resolution: 2464 x 2056 pixels, 75 fps, Sony
- IMX250 CMOS
- Vision Slide® 4Pro Software
- Automated and manual calculation of optical and geometric parameters of a selected object. Tools to create marks and comments on the digital sample.
- Database for Archive Management
- Auto Detection of scanning area
- Adjustable size of scanning area
- Working with images: Select, Edit, Marks and Text Comments
- Comments to digital sample image
- Education and professional development
- Telemedicine and remote consultations
- Quintuple Reverse Nosepiece Turret
- Manual slide handling/loading and identification
- Automated 4 slide scanning – 2 mins
- Microscope slide requirements Width 25.26mm, length: 75-76mm, thickness: 0.8-1.4mm
- Automated Focus: automatic X, Y, Z Scanning, extended, range
- Plan Apochromat Infinity Corrected Objectives 20x/0.75 – 0.5/0.25 um/pixel.
|Viewing Head||Siedentopf Trinocular head with photo port.|
|Objectives||20x Super Apochromat, N.A. 0.75, W.D.0.6mm, F.N. 26.5, 0.17, Air/Dry, Spring|
|Condenser||Numerical Aperture 0.9/1.25.|
|Stage||Motorized stage with insert plate for 4 slides, PS3H122R focus drive, Focus motor sleeve, Focus sleeve adapter, 3-axis controller ES11, 3-axis joystick, Countersunk screw M3x6 DIN 7991 for focus drive (2), Allen screw M3x8 DIN 912 for stage (4), Screw kit (SW 3.0, 2.5, 2.0, 1.5, 1.3).|
|Camera||Vision CAM 3400, USB 3.0 digital output, 5.1 MP, image sensor CMOS 2/3″, resolution: 2464 x 2056 pixels, 75 fps, Sony IMX250 CMOS.|
|PC||CPU Intel Core i7 7 Gen, GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX x50 4GB, RAM 8 GB, HDD 1 GB, USB 3.1 Gen 1, Windows 10 64x.|
|Monitor Resolution||1920 x 1080.|
|Software||Vision Slide Software (CD).|
- 159.00 LBS
- 28.00 (in)
- 28.00 (in)
- 37.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.
Customers Also Viewed