Meiji MT-51 LED Trinocular Research Grade Biological MicroscopeMeiji Techno
The MT-51 Series Compound Trinocular Biological Microscopes is our Advanced Higher Academic Biological Microscope. For the laboratory, medical school, veterinary clinic, physician's office the economical MT-51 is the ideal microscope system. It's mechanical durability holds up to the constant daily use and demands of a busy laboratory. This is the ideal combination of economy without compromising quality. The MT-51 uses a 3 watt LED with variable intensity control, rated for over 25,000 hours of use. A new optical standard of precision optics is found in this series of Meiji Techno's MT-51 advanced trinocular student microscopes.
These proven, durable microscopes will withstand the constant student wear and tear a student microscope endures from day to day use. The rugged cast aluminum base is designed with stability in mind, but compact in design to fit most laboratory bench. The quadruple objective turret nosepiece is in reverse position to permit easier changing and positioning of specimen slides and to protect the objective lenses. The LED illumination with intensity control provides optimum image brightness with all objectives in place. LED offers no heat, providing no external stress on the sample on the stage or quickly evaporating an alcohol solution. Cord hanger is positioned properly for portability and ease of storage, that lab technicians appreciate greatly. The magnification of this Binocular Compound Microscope from 40x, 100x, 400x and 1000x.
Ideal for biological use, this microscope satisfies laboratories on a limited budget. This type of microscope requires that the specimen be mounted on a slide and are held in place with stage clips. Optional C-mounts are available to match the chip size of your CCD/CMOS Digital or Analog cameras.
- Inclined Trinocular head for photo capability 30° rotates 360° (MT-51)
- Ergonomic Cord hanger for ease of storage
- Low positioned Ergonomic Coaxial Focus Control
- Abbe condenser, N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and lever for height adjustability
- Field Iris Diaphragm
- Revolving Quadruple reverse nosepiece on ball bearings
- Achromatic Infinity Corrected Plan Achromat 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x oil objectives
- Objectives are parcentered, parfocalled and color coded for easy detection.
- Anti-Fungus treated optical parts for mold prevention
- Large graduated mechanical stage with low position controls
- A built in mechanical stage makes moving the slide smoothly and effortless
- Mechanical stage with lock safety stop to prevent slide glass breakage
- 3W LED variable intensity illumination generating even illumination and low electrical consumption
- 1 year Warranty
- Cast Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Chemical Resistant Paint
|Viewing Head||Siedentpf type design, trinocular 30° inclined tube on MT-50 Series, interpupillary distance adjustment 48-75mm, 360 degree rotatable.|
|Eyepieces||Paired Plan HWF 10x/20mm F.O.V. with integrated diopter adjustment|
|Objectives||Infinity Corrected Plan Achromat 4x/N.A. 0.10, 10x/N.A. 0.25, 40x/N.A. 0.65 spring loaded, 100x oil/N.A. 1.25 spring loaded objectives.|
|Fungus Protection||All optical parts are anti-fungus treated.|
|Nosepiece||Revolving quadruple reversed nosepiece on ball-bearings that is factory centered.|
|Stage||149mm x 138mm stage with integrated mechanical stage, X-Y movement of 76mm x 50mm|
|Condenser||Abbe condenser, N.A. 1.25 with a slider housing for sliders and pinion for vertical movement|
|Focusing Adjustment||Coaxial coarse and fine adjustments with adjustable tension control and upper limit stop to prevent objectives from articulating with slides. Internal brass fine focus gears.|
|Illumination||3W intensity adjustable LED illumination, rated for 25,000 hours with internal power supply.|
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.