Meiji MT-16 Monocular Digital Microscope - 1.3 MegapixelsMeiji Techno
The affordable MT-16 Upright Brightfield Monocular LED Biological microscope with integrated digital camera offers beginning Life Science students clear visibility to a variety of samples with superb optical quality and crisp, clear cool LED illumination. The MT-16 digital versions are equipped with a built-in 1.3 Megapixel 1/2" CMOS Color USB2 camera @ 1280 x 1024 pixels, which can be easily attached to any PC.
LED variable intensity illumination generating even illumination and low electrical consumption. A built in mechanical stage makes moving the slide smoothly and effortlessly. The MT-16 comes with an Abbe condenser and coarse and fine focus adjustment ergonomic knobs. Educators benefit from a compact, easy to store, maintenance free microscope with high level optical quality for basic Biological courses. The magnification of this Entry-Level Monocular Compound Microscope ranges from 40x, 100x, 400x and 1000x. Ideal for biological use, this microscope can also be used by hobbyist, Middle School and High School Laboratories.
- MT-16 Monocular Entry-level Biological Brightfield Microscope with built-in Digital Camera
- USB 2.0 interface to a PC, 1280 x 1024 pixels
- Ergonomic placement of coarse and fine focus knobs
- Easy to grab handle for ease of use and portability
- Abbe condenser, N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm lever for height adjustability
- Quadruple Revolving forward-facing nosepiece on ball bearings
- Achromatic DIN Semi Plan Standard 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x objectives
- Anti-Fungus treated optical parts for mold prevention
- LED variable intensity illumination generating even illumination and low electrical consumption
- 2 year Warranty
MADE IN HOLLAND
|Viewing Head||Monocular 45° inclined tube|
|Eyepiece||Secured DIN WF 10x/18 mm with pointer|
|Objectives||Achromatic corrected 4x/0.13, 10x/0.25, S40x/0.65 and S100x/1.25|
|Nosepiece||Revolving quadruple forwarded nosepiece on ball-bearings|
|Stage||Plain 123 x 119 mm stage with 2 object clamps|
|Condenser||In height adjustable Abbe condenser|
|Focus Adjustment||Coaxial coarse and 200 µm fine adjustments, 2 µm precision. Friction adjustment|
|Illumination||1 W intensity adjustable LED illumination with internal power supply|
|Software||ImageFocus 4 capture & analysis software is supplied with each digital microscope model. The software is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 & 8, both 32 and 64 bits platforms|
|Warranty||2 year warranty|
- 12.00 LBS
- 15.00 (in)
- 11.00 (in)
- 21.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.