Meiji MT-10 Monocular LED Educational Microscope - 4x, 10x & 40x, RechargeableMeiji Techno
The affordable MT-10 upright Brightfield Monocular LED Biological microscope offers beginning Life Science students clear visibility to a variety of samples with superb optical quality and crisp, clear cool LED illumination. The MT-10 comes equipped an Abbe condenser and coarse and fine focus adjustment ergonomic knobs. Educators benefit from a compact, easy to store, maintenance free microscope with high level optical quality for basic Biological courses.
- Ergonomic placement of coarse and fine focus knobs
- Easy to grab handle for ease of use and portability
- Abbe condenser, N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm lever for height adjustability
- Quadruple Revolving forward-facing nosepiece on ball bearings
- Achromatic DIN Semi Plan Standard 4x, 10X and 40X objectives
- Anti-Fungus treated optical parts for mold prevention
- Digital models available with built in 1.3MP 1/2 chip CMOS USB2 Camera
- LED variable intensity illumination generating even illumination and low electrical consumption
- 2 year Warranty
MADE IN HOLLAND
|Viewing Head||Monocular 45° inclined tube|
|Eyepiece||Secured DIN WF 10x/18 mm with pointer|
|Objectives||Achromatic corrected 4x/0.13, 10x/0.25, S40x/0.65|
|Nosepiece||Revolving quadruple forwarded nosepiece on ball-bearings|
|Stage||Plain 123 x 119 mm stage with 2 object clamps|
|Condenser||In height adjustable Abbe condenser|
|Focus Adjustment||Coaxial coarse and 200 µm fine adjustments, 2 µm precision. Friction adjustment|
|Illumination||1 W intensity adjustable LED illumination with internal power supply|
|Warranty||2 year warranty|
- 10.00 LBS
- 15.00 (in)
- 11.00 (in)
- 21.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.