Meiji MT-11 Monocular LED Educational Microscope - 4x, 10x, 40x & 100x, RechargeableMeiji Techno
The affordable MT-11 Upright Brightfield Monocular LED Biological microscope offers beginning Life Science students clear visibility to a variety of samples with superb optical quality and crisp, clear cool LED illumination. The MT-11 comes equipped an Abbe condenser and coarse and fine focus adjustment ergonomic knobs. Educators benefit from a compact, easy to store, maintenance free microscope with high level optical quality for basic Biological courses. The magnification of this Monocular Compound Microscope ranges from 40x,100x, 400x and 1000x. Ideal for biological use, this microscope can also be used by hobbyist, Middle School and High School Laboratories.
- Ergonomic placement of coarse and fine focus knobs
- Easy to grab handle for ease of use and portability
- Abbe condenser, N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm lever for height adjustability
- Quadruple Revolving forward-facing nosepiece on ball bearings
- Achromatic DIN Semi Plan Standard 4x, 10X, 40X and 100X objectives
- Anti-Fungus treated optical parts for mold prevention
- Digital models available with built in 1.3MP 1/2 chip CMOS USB2 Camera
- LED variable intensity illumination generating even illumination and low electrical consumption
- 2 year Warranty
MADE IN HOLLAND
|Monocular 45° inclined tube
|Secured DIN WF 10x/18 mm with pointer
|Achromatic corrected 4x/0.13, 10x/0.25, S40x/0.65 and S100x/1.25
|Revolving quadruple forwarded nosepiece on ball-bearings
|Plain 123 x 119 mm stage with 2 object clamps
|In height adjustable Abbe condenser
|Coaxial coarse and 200 µm fine adjustments, 2 µm precision. Friction adjustment
|1 W intensity adjustable LED illumination with internal power supply
|2 year warranty
- 10.00 LBS
- 15.00 (in)
- 11.00 (in)
- 21.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.