Meiji ML9200L LED Binocular Polarizing MicroscopeMeiji Techno
Polarizing Microscope with large stable microscope base and limb with graduated coaxial coarse and fine focusing( with safety stop), rack and pinion focusing condenser mount, Equipped with strain free condenser and strain free objectives with pre-centered transmitted Koehler illuminator with LED lamp with variable intensity control Meiji manufactures these microscopes for most applications in Geology, Petrology, Mineralogy, Toxicology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical, Medicine, Pulp/Paper, Atmospheric pollution, Ceramics Technology, Forensic Medicine, etc.
- DIN standard eyepiece HWF10X
- DIN focusing HWF10XF eyepiece with cross-line reticle
- Centerable quadruple nosepiece
- SM Plan Strain Free objectives 4X, 10X,40X(S) (Magnification factor 1.5X)
- Rotatable stage with graduation 360° with vernier readings, 150mm diameter
- Strain Free Abbe condenser NA 1.25 with Iris, filter holder and blue filter
- Rotatable polarizer in swing-out mount, analyzer and Bertrand lens in sliding mount
- Coaxial coarse and fine adjustment with graduation
- Built-in Koehler illuminator with LED lamp light intensity control
- Mica 1/4 wave plate
- First order red plate
- Slide opening in top limb for insertion of DIN standard 20mm x 6mm compensator, slide away SE-NW (Mica 1/4 wave plate and sensitive tint plate included)
|Binocular head, 30° inclination. One eye tube slotted for orientation of cross-line focusing eyepiece. Focusing eyepiece dual graduated diopter eyetubes with interpupillary adjustments of 52mm to 72mm.
|DIN HWF10X eyepieces, Field No. 18
DIN focusing HWF10X eyepiece with cross-line and guide pin
|Quadruple ball-bearing with one fixed and three centerable objective apertures
|SM Plan strain free 4x, 10x, 40x
|Rotatable stage with Vernier graduation 360° with Vernier, reading to 1°, 150mm diameter with stainless steel stage clips
|Strain free achromatic polarizing condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and filter tray
|Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls with graduation reading 2 microns power division. Incorporates tension adjustment and safety Auto-focus stage stop lever
|3W LED Koehler illumination with variable intensity control, auto-voltage sensing
|Swing in-out click/clamp mount, fully rotatable 360° with click stop at 0°and 90°
|1/4 wave-length test plate in sliding mount
First order red compensating plate in sliding mount
Analyzer in sliding mount
Bertrand lens in sliding mount for ML9000L and ML9700 Series
|LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
|CE and ISO 9001
- 31.00 LBS
- 16.00 (in)
- 14.00 (in)
- 22.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.