LX Microscopes by UNITRON® MIDAS Digital Handheld Inspection System, 5 Mega PixelLX Microscopes by UNITRON
MIDAS® (Microscope Inspection Digital Application System) is a horizontally positionable digital handheld inspection system which provides a versatile way of capturing and documenting images using a polarizing filter and 5 MP USB Camera. With a magnification range of 10X - 200X and a 1/4" Color CMOS image sensor, this system is ideal for assembly, repair, inspection, leak detection, document authenticity, criminology, museum and artwork restoration, currently verification and gemstone and mineral examination.
- 5MP USB 2.0 camera with polarizing filter to prevent glare and reflection
- 1/4" color CMOS image sensor
- Magnification range 10x-200x
- 2592 x 1944 pixel dimension
- Auto gain control and white balance
- Handheld trigger image capture
- 6 white-light LED's consuming 110mA (avg.) illumination
- Windows XP SP2, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 compatible
|Gross weight (lb.)||2|
|Material of diffuser||Polycarbonate|
|Working distance (mm)||150|
|Voltage from (V)||4|
|Maximum voltage (V)||6|
|Minimum frequency (Hz)||50|
|Maximum frequency (Hz)||50|
|Number of lamps||6|
|CRI and/or Color Temperature||6000K|
|Cord length (ft)||5|
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.