LX Microscopes by UNITRON® MIDAS Digital Inspection System with Boom Stand, 5.0 MegapixelsLX Microscopes by UNITRON
MIDAS® (Microscope Inspection Digital Application System) is a horizontally positionable digital handheld inspection system which provides a versatile way of capturing and documenting images using a polarizing filter and 5 MP USB Camera. With a magnification range of 10X - 200X and a 1/4" Color CMOS image sensor, this system is ideal for assembly, repair, inspection, leak detection, document authenticity, criminology, museum and artwork restoration, currently verification and gemstone and mineral examination. Boom stand with 2.9"H and 6.2"V reach included.
- 5MP USB 2.0 camera with polarizing filter to prevent glare and reflection
- 1/4" color CMOS image sensor
- Magnification range 10x-200x
- 2592 x 1944 pixel dimension
- Auto gain control and white balance
- Handheld trigger image capture
- 6 white-light LED's consuming 110mA (avg.) illumination
- Boom stand 2.9" H x 6.2" V with a 7.9" square base
- Windows XP SP2, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 compatible
|Gross weight (lb.)||7|
|Arm length (in.)||11|
|Material of diffuser||Polycarbonate|
|Working distance (mm)||150|
|Voltage from (V)||4|
|Maximum voltage (V)||6|
|Minimum frequency (Hz)||50|
|Maximum frequency (Hz)||50|
|Number of lamps||6|
|CRI and/or Color Temperature||6000K|
|Cord length (ft)||5|
- 7.00 LBS
- 10.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.