ioLight 2mm Portable Digital Microscope, 5.0 MegapixelsioLight
- Display images on your smart phone, tablet, or computer
- Capture and share images in high resolution
- View samples in 150x magnification
- 2.5 mm working distance from lens to sample
- Adjustable top and bottom illumination
- This is a non-returnable item.
Wider field of view. Ideal for cell counting, opaque subjects and subjects larger than 1mm.
Controlled from your smartphone, tablet, computer or Chromebook, these robust and compact microscopes are ideal where mobility is desired. ioLight portable microscopes excel as tools for viewing animal and plant cells, for veterinarians and parasitologists counting worm eggs in the field, and for counting cells, particles and other small samples.
Made in the UK
What’s in the box?
- Your ioLight Magnificent Mobile Microscope
- USB charger, international model
- Protective pouch
- Users guide and certificate of conformity
Field of view 2mm fixed width
|2.5mm from lens to sample
|Adjustable top and bottom illumination
|Smart phone, tablet or computer with WiFi
Direct connection, no WiFi infrastructure or router is required (internet is not required)
|On a smartphone or tablet, images and videos are stored in the gallery / camera roll for easy sharing.
On a computer, images and videos are stored in the web browser's downloads folder.
|Free for download from the Apple® or Google Play® app store
|5.0 Megapixels (2592 x 1944 pixels); JPEG; colour
|MPEG-4; colour; up to 1296 x 972; 10 fps
|160mm x 101mm x 32mm
|160mm x 101mm x 107mm
|440g with neoprene case
|Integrated Li-ion rechargeable battery USB charger (supplied)
|One-year warranty for parts and labor. If the microscope fails, a replacement will be sent (customer responsible for the shipping) unless it has been determined abused.
- Apple® iPad® or iPhone® running iOS 8.1 or higher
- Android® 4.4 or higher
- Computer with WiFi and Google Chrome (or another web browser)
- We recommend newer, faster devices. Older low-performance devices may run the app, but this is not guaranteed
All images and Videos by ioLight Limited.
ioLight demonstration: portable high resolution microscope
Andrew Monk, Co-founder of ioLight Ltd demonstrates the world'...
How to focus your ioLight microscope
A microscope with no knobs and no XY stage, so how do you use ...
Cleaning your high-resolution pocket microscope
ioLight founder, Richard Williams, explains how to clean the l...
Positioning a slide on the ioLight microscope
This video shows a good method of easily moving a microscope s...
Focusing the ioLight microscope
How to focus your ioLight portable microscope. iolight.co.uk
- 8.00 LBS
- 14.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.