LW Scientific BVC-1080-TVK3 BioVIEW Camera and 13" MonitorLW Scientific
The BioVIEW microscope camera and monitor is the essential tool for live presentations and client education. The premium BioVID HD1080+ camera paired with the 1080p 13" HD Monitor provides a bright and beautiful image. Simply mount the camera onto any trinocular C-mount for amazing resolution and fast-action video (60fps). Using the included mouse and SD card, click to save and view images and videos, even view side-by-side comparisons.
Whether in a large lecture hall, a classroom, the laboratory, or the clinic, the BioVID HD 1080+ will ensure clients and students see microscope images clearly.
Ideal For A Wide Variety Of Applications:
- Research, Teaching, & Demonstration
- Pathology, Cytology, Oncology, Hematology, Semen Evaluation
- Dental Applications
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- 1 / 2.8" (5.5 x 3.4mm) Sony IMX236(C) CMOS color
- Pixel size: 2.8um x 2.8um
- Auto-Exposure: 0.1ms - 999ms
- User Interface: USB Mouse (included)
- Image/Video Capture: SD Card
- Video: 60 frames per second @ 1920 x 1080 (HDMI)
- On screen-Camera Control Panel and Toolbar
- Includes software for capturing, rotating, measuring, etc.
- Image/Video capture into PC
- Image capture into MAC
- Video: 30 frames per second @ 1920 x 1080 (USB)
- White Balance and Standard Color Controls
- cUL / CE approved power adapter
- AC Input: 100-240Vac 50/60Hz, 0.31A (Auto-switching power adapter)
- DC Output: 12V, 1.0 amp
Connections & Controls
- USB Port: USB computer cable or USB mouse
- HDMI Port: HDMI cable to TV
- DC 12v Jack: 12v DC power in
- SD Slot: for included SD card
- ON/OFF: power button
- LED Light: Red = off; Blue = on
- SD card slot
- Temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Humidity: 30-80%RH
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Display Type||16:9 ratio, 11.6 inch, Active matrix super TFT LCD|
|View Angle||IPS full view|
|Display Area||258mm W x 145mm H|
|Pixel Pitch||0.134mm W x 0.134mm H|
|Back Light||5,000 hours|
|Dimensions||281mm L x 179mm H x 15.6mm D|
|Operating Temp||-15° to 55° C|
|Synchronization Range||30-80 KHz horizontal
55-75 Hz vertical
|Power Supply||AC 110v-220v auto-switching input
DC 12v /1a output
|Power Consumption||Max 12w|
Note: This item is not returnable.
- 10.00 LBS
- 10.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.