Lumenera INFINITY8-3C Color CMOS Camera - 2.9 Megapixels - PC & MAC CompatibleLumenera Cameras
View and capture extremely fine detail. The years of experience in the microscopy market have allowed Teledyne Lumenera to develop specialized color algorithms ensuring excellent color reproduction in samples ranging from stained cells to wafer inspection.
Using the Sony® IMX429 global shutter CMOS sensor, with a 2/3” format, this camera is best suited for use with a 0.63x - 0.67x C-mount coupler. It delivers 62 frames per second (fps) at full resolution (1944 x 1472), for rapid response to framing and focusing. With sub-sampling x2 enabled, the full field of view can be acquired at a resolution of 968 x 736, at 124 fps.
All INFINITY microscopy cameras include the feature-rich INFINITY ANALYZE software package at no additional cost. The software can be installed on multiple computers and used by multiple users (Windows and Mac compatible). The INFINITY ANALYZE software installs in minutes and provides intuitive camera controls, workflow optimization, measurement and annotation functions, tiling, and focus stacking.
- 3-megapixels (1944 x 1472), 2/3" format (uses a 0.63X or 0.67X C-mount coupler)
- Sony Pregius global shutter CMOS sensor technology
- 62 frames per second at 1944 x 1472
- 124 frames per second at a resolution of 968 x 736
- True to Life Color Performance, matching what is visible in the eyepieces
- Color performance is optimized for various light sources (LED, Fluorescence, Daylight, Halogen)
- Eliminate frustration with lag-less refresh rates
- Software is included. Multi-User, Multi-Computer Friendly. No separate license needed
- Software compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, 32 and 64-bit operating systems, or MAC OS X 10.15.7 (or greater)
- Support for third-party capture and analysis applications: Image-Pro® by Media Cybernetics, MetaMorph, and MicroManager
|Image Sensor||2.9 MP Color CMOS sensor - Sony IMX429|
|Frame Rate||Maximum sustainable frame rate of 62|
|Dynamic Range||72 dB|
|Bit Depth||8 or 12-bit|
|Full Well Capacity||24.9K e-|
|Read Noise||7.2 e-|
|Pixel Size||4.50 x 4.50 μm|
|Power Requirement||5V via Power Over USB3 Cable|
|Power Consumption||2.3 W to 3.6 W|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 ºC|
|Exposure Control||Manual and automatic control|
|White Balance||Manual and automatic control|
|Interface Connector||USB3 cable. GPIO cable available as an accessory.|
|Lens Mount||C-Mount. Compatible with all microscope brands.|
|Software||Teledyne Lumenera INFINITY ANALYZE 7, supported on both Windows and Mac, supported third-party plug-ins for MetaMorph and MicroManager.|
- INFINITY8-3C digital camera
- 3-meter USB 3 Micro-B to Type-A cable
- 3.00 LBS
- 9.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.
Customers Also Viewed
ACCU-SCOPE 2005-1M 1.0x Focusable C-Mount Adapter$154.00 $162.00