Lumenera INFINITY3-6URC Color CCD Camera 6.0 Megapixels - PC & MAC CompatibleLumenera Cameras
Lumenera's INFINITY 3-6UR is a high-speed, high sensitivity research-grade camera with a six megapixel resolution. The INFINITY 3-6UR incorporates Sony's remarkable ICX694 CCD sensor, that provides high dynamic range and speed. Full resolution 6.0 MP images are sent to a host computer at up to 27 frames per second (fps). The research-grade designation of the INFINITY 3-6UR is a testament to the low noise electronics, high-grade components and unique thermal management techniques used in the camera. The result is an industry-leading, high-performance, low noise digital camera, alone in its class. This microscopy camera is designed for use in a wide variety of scientific, life science, clinical and industrial applications requiring optimal color reproduction, extreme sensitivity, increased resolution and high speed.
The INFINITY 3-6UR has the unmatched sensitivity needed for low light applications. Relying on Sony's EXview HAD II technology, this camera offers extremely high dynamic range, 4.54 x 4.54 μm pixels and very low noise. With 2 x 2 binning, there is a fourfold increase in sensitivity while providing a 1.5 MP (1376 x 1096) resolution. The INFINITY 3-6UR delivers outstanding image quality and value for challenging low light applications such as fluorescence and NIR imaging.
INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive image capture program, and INFINITY ANALYZE, a full image analysis package offering camera control, multi-spectral capture and composition, measurement, annotation, tiling and post capture enhancement, are included with the camera. Camera and software combine to create a complete microscopy imaging solution for your application.
All Lumenera products are supported by an experienced team of software developers and application engineers. We understand your imaging needs and are here to help you with your integration and development.
- Industry leading Sony EXview HAD II sensor technology
- Color ICX694 CCD sensor with 1" optical format providing a resolution of 2752 x 2192 using 4.54 x 4.54 μm pixels
- Fastest frame rates possible for the ICX694 sensor. Up to 27 fps at full resolution, 46 fps (binned 2 x 2), 75 fps at VGA (640 x 480)
- High-speed USB 3.0 interface for fastest image delivery and simplified connectivity. USB 2.0 supported
- GPIO for control of peripherals and synchronization. 1 optically isolated output, 1 optically isolated input and 2 configurable I/O ports.
- Region of Interest (ROI) option to provide higher frame rates
- Selectable 8 or 14-bit pixel data
- Tap readout automatically set between video preview and capture to optimize performance
- Multiple frame rates supported, each optimized for lowest noise performance
- Includes TWAIN support for Windows
- Software compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OS X 10.7, 32 and 64-bit operating systems.
INFINITY Advantage Pack 2 Includes
- INFINITY ANALYZE USB Key: enables you to use your INFINITY ANALYZE software on any Windows computer with the USB key in place. Simply download the software and insert the USB key for complete access to all its features.
- Advanced Hardware Replacement: No downtime waiting for your camera to ship and be repaired in the unlikely event that your hardware fails.
- INFINITY Extended Care: Extends the standard warranty from 2 to 5 years for INFINITY camera hardware.
- Spherical Aberration Correction: reduces the blur caused by the increased refraction of light rays hitting the lens near its edge. The final image closely resembles the areas where the light strikes near the center, resulting in crisp and clear images.
- Multi-Focus Composition: creates depth of focus using multiple images from a stereo or compound microscope. The resulting image is focused from top to bottom with seamless transitions.
- IMAGE-PRO Premier Software Trial: FREE 9 month trial version of Media Cybernetics image analysis software.
- AU-600URC-CCD-AP2 - 6.0 Megapixels Black Series CCD Camera - Same as INFINITY3-6URC
- Low Light Fluorescence
- Live Cell Imaging
- Histology, Pathology, Cytology
- Semiconductor Inspection, Metrology
- Gel Documentation
- Whole Slide Imaging
- Quantitative Analysi
- 6.0 megapixels digital camera
- USB 3.0 cable
- DVD with INFINITY ANALYZE and CAPTURE software, TWAIN driver and documentation
- Power Supply: 5 V DC, 12.5 W
|Image Sensor||SONY ICX694, CCD, color|
|Image Size||Diagonal 15.99 mm|
|Pixel Size||4.54 x 4.54 μm|
|Resolution||2752 x 2192 pixels|
|Region of Interest Control||Any multiple of 16 x 16 pixels (quad tap mode|
|Frame Rate||27 fps (2752 x 2192), 46 fps (2 x 2 binned), 75 fps (640 x 480)|
|Bit Depth||8 or 14-bit|
|Binning Modes||2 x 2, 4 x 4, 8 x 8|
|Exposure Control||Manual and automatic control|
|Exposure Range||3 μs to 71 min (snapshot), 23 μs to 1.79 s (video)|
|Gain Control||Manual and automatic control|
|Gain Range||0.8 to 58x|
|White Balance||Manual and automatic control|
|Trigger Modes||Hardware and software triggerable|
|Peak Sensitivity||Color: 4.3 DN/(nJ/cm2), Global and channel gains at unity|
|Dynamic Range||68.6 dB|
|Full Well Depth||~17,500 e-|
|Read Noise||6.5 e- (4 taps, 16 fps, 25°C ambient)|
|Dark Current Noise||<1 e-/s (at 22 °C ambient, 41 °C internal)|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Mac OS X 10.7, 32 and 64-bit|
|Data Interface||USB 3.0 (USB 2.0 support for lower frame rates)|
|Lens Mount||Adjustable C-mount standard|
|Dimensions||57.15 x 97.79 x 39.62 mm (2.75 x 3.85 x 1.56 inches)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 to 70°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%, non-condensing|
|Shock / Vibration||50 G shock, 5 G (2-200 Hz) vibration|
|Power Consumption||6W max in full frame rate mode|
|Power Requirement||External 5 V DC, 1.2 A, power supply (included)|
|Emissions Compliances||FCC Class B, CE Certified|
|Hazardous Materials||RoHS, WEEE Compliant|
- 3.00 LBS
- 9.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.