Lumenera INFINITY2-3C Color CCD Camera - 3.3 MegapixelsLumenera
- Superior color reproduction
- The high-speed USB 2.0 interface eliminates a frame-grabber and facilitates ease of installation on both laptop and desktop computers
- The low noise characteristic of the INFINITY2-3, 3.3 megapixel CCD image sensor results in crisp color quality for the most demanding brightfield and darkfield microscopy applications including clinical pathology and cytology, histology, life science and geology
- Full color sub-windowing allows for rapid focus and scanning of samples: 5 fps at full 2080 x 1536 resolution
- Select 8 and 12-bit pixel data modes
- The RGB data captured through each pixel contains 36-bits of color image information resulting in 4096 intensity values
- Camera control through an intuitive user TWAIN interface results in rapid image capture archiving and documentation for high throughput applications, demanding research environments and teaching facilities.
- The INFINITY2-3 has a compact design equipped with a C-Mount, facilitating installation on all microscope configurations including upright, inverted and stereo
- Software compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OS X 10.7, 32 and 64-bit operating systems.
- INFINITY ANALYZE USB Key - enables you to use your INFINITY ANALYZE software on any Windows computer with the USB key in place. Simply download the software and insert the USB key for complete access to all its features.
- Advanced Hardware Replacement - No downtime waiting for your camera to ship and be repaired in the unlikely event that your hardware fails.
- INFINITY Extended Care - Extends the standard warranty from 2 to 5 years for INFINITY camera hardware.
- Spherical Aberration Correction - reduces the blur caused by the increased refraction of light rays hitting the lens near its edge. The final image closely resembles the areas where the light strikes near the center, resulting in crisp and clear images.
- Multi-Focus Composition - creates depth of focus using multiple images from a stereo or compound microscope. The resulting image is focused from top to bottom with seamless transitions.
- IMAGE-PRO Premier Software Trial - FREE 9 month trial version of Media Cybernetics image analysis software.
- AU-330-CCD - 3.3 Megapixel Color CCD Camera - Same as INFINITY2-3C & Meiji CC2300C
|Image Sensor||1/1.8" Interline Sony ICX262 3.3 megapixel color progressive scan CCD sensor|
|Effective Pixels||2080 x 1536, 3.45µm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||5 fps at full resolution, higher fps with binning and ROI|
|Digital Output||8 and 12-bit|
|Read Noise||12 e- rms|
|Readout Frequency||22.5 MHZ|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||2.25 x 3.85 x 1.56 inches (enclosed)|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power, or external 5VDC - 500mA|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to +50°C|
|Operating Humidity||5-95%, Non-condensing|
|Integration Time||1/1000 to 16 sec.|
|ROI||User Selectable through mouse click and drag|
|Auto Exposure||Automatic / Manual|
|White Balance||Automatic / Manual|
|Gain||1 to 10x programmable|
|Interface Connector||Standard USB 2.0 high-speed interface|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||3.85 x 2.00 x 2.75 inches|
|Lens Mount||C-Mount lens adapter|
|Binning Options||2x2, 3x3, 4x4|
|Warranty||One (1) Year|
|Minimum PC Requirements: || |
- 3.00 LBS
- 9.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.