Lumenera INFINITY2-3C Color CCD Camera - 3.3 MegapixelsLumenera Cameras
Lumenera's INFINITY2-3 digital CCD color camera offers excellent sensitivity and high resolution. This is an ideal camera for brightfield, darkfield, and DIC imaging applications where higher resolution archiving and a wide dynamic range are routinely required. With 2080x1536 resolution and onboard processing, the INFINITY2-3 delivers outstanding image quality for a wide variety of scientific applications.
Live video preview provides for real-time focus while auto exposure and auto white balance efficiently capture your optimal image. An intuitive user application provides camera controls while full integration to popular third-party imaging applications is available through our TWAIN drivers.
The USB 2.0 digital interface ensures a simple plug and play installation - and one standard cable minimizes camera clutter. No frame-grabber required.
Every INFINITY camera now includes INFINITY ANALYZE software for advanced camera control, image processing, measuring and annotation.
The INFINITY2-3 camera is supported by an experienced team of technical support and imaging experts. We understand your imaging needs and are here to help you get the most out of your camera.
- Superior color reproduction
- The high-speed USB 2.0 interface eliminates a frame-grabber and facilitates ease of installation on both laptop and desktop computers
- The low noise characteristic of the INFINITY2-3, 3.3 megapixel CCD image sensor results in crisp color quality for the most demanding brightfield and darkfield microscopy applications including clinical pathology and cytology, histology, life science and geology
- Full color sub-windowing allows for rapid focus and scanning of samples: 5 fps at full 2080 x 1536 resolution
- Select 8 and 12-bit pixel data modes
- The RGB data captured through each pixel contains 36-bits of color image information resulting in 4096 intensity values
- Camera control through an intuitive user TWAIN interface results in rapid image capture archiving and documentation for high throughput applications, demanding research environments and teaching facilities.
- The INFINITY2-3 has a compact design equipped with a C-Mount, facilitating installation on all microscope configurations including upright, inverted and stereo
- Software compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OS X 10.7, 32 and 64-bit operating systems.
Optional Upgrade: INFINITY Advantage Pack 2 Includes
- INFINITY ANALYZE USB Key - enables you to use your INFINITY ANALYZE software on any Windows computer with the USB key in place. Simply download the software and insert the USB key for complete access to all its features.
- Advanced Hardware Replacement - No downtime waiting for your camera to ship and be repaired in the unlikely event that your hardware fails.
- INFINITY Extended Care - Extends the standard warranty from 2 to 5 years for INFINITY camera hardware.
- Spherical Aberration Correction - reduces the blur caused by the increased refraction of light rays hitting the lens near its edge. The final image closely resembles the areas where the light strikes near the center, resulting in crisp and clear images.
- Multi-Focus Composition - creates depth of focus using multiple images from a stereo or compound microscope. The resulting image is focused from top to bottom with seamless transitions.
- IMAGE-PRO Premier Software Trial - FREE 9 month trial version of Media Cybernetics image analysis software.
- AU-330-CCD - 3.3 Megapixel Color CCD Camera - Same as INFINITY2-3C & Meiji CC2300C
|Image Sensor||1/1.8" Interline Sony ICX262 3.3 megapixel color progressive scan CCD sensor|
|Effective Pixels||2080 x 1536, 3.45µm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||5 fps at full resolution, higher fps with binning and ROI|
|Digital Output||8 and 12-bit|
|Read Noise||12 e- rms|
|Readout Frequency||22.5 MHZ|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||2.25 x 3.85 x 1.56 inches (enclosed)|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power, or external 5VDC - 500mA|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to +50°C|
|Operating Humidity||5-95%, Non-condensing|
|Integration Time||1/1000 to 16 sec.|
|ROI||User Selectable through mouse click and drag|
|Auto Exposure||Automatic / Manual|
|White Balance||Automatic / Manual|
|Gain||1 to 10x programmable|
|Interface Connector||Standard USB 2.0 high-speed interface|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||3.85 x 2.00 x 2.75 inches|
|Lens Mount||C-Mount lens adapter|
|Binning Options||2x2, 3x3, 4x4|
|Warranty||Three (3) year|
|Minimum PC Requirements:
- 3.00 LBS
- 9.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.