Lumenera INFINITY2-5M Monochrome CCD Camera - 5.0 Mega Pixel - PC & MAC CompatibleLumenera
Lumenera's INFINITY2-5 digital CCD USB 2.0 camera offers excellent sensitivity, high resolution and a global electronic shutter. This is an ideal camera for brightfield, darkfield, and DIC imaging applications where higher resolution archiving and a wide dynamic range are routinely required. With 2448 x 2048 resolution and onboard processing, the INFINITY2-5 delivers outstanding image quality for a wide variety of scientific applications.
INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive image capture program, and INFINITY ANALYZE, a full image analysis package offering; camera control, measurement, annotations, tiling and post capture enhancement, are both included. Camera and software are combined to create a complete microscopy imaging solution for your application. An Advanced Features USB-Key is required to unlock the two Advanced Features (Multi-Focus Composition & Spherical Aberration Correction) which otherwise run in demo mode only.
- 2/3" format progressive scan 5.0 megapixel CCD sensor
- Full color sub-windowing allows for rapid focus and scanning of samples; 9 fps at full 2448 x 2048 resolution, 23 fps at 640 x 480 (with ROI)
- 8 or 14-bit pixel data modes
- Includes TWAIN and DirectX/Direct Show support
- Optional GPI/O for control of peripherals and synchronization
- Software compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OS X 10.7, 32 and 64-bit operating systems.
Optional Upgrade: INFINITY Advantage Pack 2 Includes
- INFINITY ANALYZE USB Key - enables you to use your INFINITY ANALYZE software on any Windows computer with the USB key in place. Simply download the software and insert the USB key for complete access to all its features.
- Advanced Hardware Replacement - No downtime waiting for your camera to ship and be repaired in the unlikely event that your hardware fails.
- INFINITY Extended Care - Extends the standard warranty from 2 to 5 years for INFINITY camera hardware.
- Spherical Aberration Correction - reduces the blur caused by the increased refraction of light rays hitting the lens near its edge. The final image closely resembles the areas where the light strikes near the center, resulting in crisp and clear images.
- Multi-Focus Composition - creates depth of focus using multiple images from a stereo or compound microscope. The resulting image is focused from top to bottom with seamless transitions.
- IMAGE-PRO Premier Software Trial - FREE 9 month trial version of Media Cybernetics image analysis software.
- AU-500M-CCD - 5.0 Megapixel CCD Monochrome Camera - Same as INFINITY2-5M & Meiji CC5000M
|Image Sensor||2/3" Sony Super HAD ICX655, CCD, Monochrome, progressive scan|
|Effective Pixels||2448 x 2048, 3.45 µm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||9 fps at 2448 x 2048|
|Dynamic Range||58 dB|
|Bit Depth||8 or 14-bit|
|Read Noise||10 e-|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power (or external 5 V DC, 500 mA)|
|Power Consumption||~2.5 W|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 - 95%, Non-condensing|
|Exposure Range||161 μs to 500 ms (video) 161 μs to 71 min (snapshot)|
|Exposure Control||Manual and automatic control|
|White Balance||Manual and automatic control|
|Gain Range||1 to 25.6x|
|Interface Connector||USB 2.0 high-speed interface|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||3.85 x 2 x 2.75 inches|
|Lens Mount||Adjustable C-Mount standard|
|Warranty||One (1) Year|
Minimum PC Requirements:
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Items can be returned within 7 business days of receipt of your order without any restocking fee. Items must be in new condition with the original packaging.
Please contact us to receive an RMA number and steps on how to proceed with your return.
Exclusions may apply. For more information, read our Returns and Exchanges policy