Levenhuk Vegas 8x42 BinocularsLevenhuk
The Levenhuk Vegas 8x42 model with 8x magnification is perfect for hunters and fishermen, and all those who never know what the day has in store. With the roof prism design, it is smaller than its Porro-prism counterparts, and the fully multi-coated optics made of BaK-4 glass deliver a crisp and bright view without any distortions. The 129 meter (423-foot) field of view allows you to see quite a lot at maximum magnification, which is especially rewarding for wildlife observers.
These binoculars are adaptable to tripods, which are helpful for lengthy observations, so anything you do - be it hunting, wildlife observations, or studying the details of the monuments you see on your trips around the world - will become much more comfortable with Levenhuk Vegas.
- Nitrogen-filled shell for optimal fogging resistance;
- Waterproof up to 1 meter (3.3 feet);
- Twist-up eyecups allow you to use them while wearing eyeglasses;
- Adaptability to tripods, even those made for cameras;
- Rubber armor protects the shell from mechanical damage;
- Diopter adjustment range from -4 to 8 diopters.
Optics of these binoculars are made of BaK-4 glass, which has a high refraction index. While keeping the model compact, this allows for faster lenses to be used without any quality loss in the view. Fully multi-coated optics in Levenhuk Vegas models provide proper color rendition and saturation of views.
The rubber-armored shell is made of shockproof plastic, which, on one hand, makes for a comfortable grip on the barrels and, on the other, protects the binoculars from mechanical damage, impacts, and shock. The ergonomic design lets you perform lengthy field observations with comfort.
The Levenhuk Vegas Binoculars are capable of everything you have come to expect from modern binoculars:
- Diopter adjustment ring on the right barrel lets you fine-tune the binoculars to your eyesight;
- Central focusing is the easiest way to focus any binoculars;
- Waterproof and fogproof, these binoculars may be used come rain or shine (Levenhuk Vegas models can withstand rain, sea water splashes and falling into snow without any consequences to their functionality);
- Adaptability to a tripod will come in handy when you know your observations will take a while or when you want to observe objects at the strongest magnification, as the tripod prevents movement and provides stability for your observations;
- Twist-up eyecups let you use the binoculars for observations while wearing eyeglasses. The eyecups themselves are made of soft rubber, which makes them pleasant to the touch;
- Using ocular and objective lens caps in the kit is the best way to transport and store your binoculars, since the lenses will always be protected.
Note that Levenhuk Vegas 8x42 Binoculars may be used for observations in daylight and in low-light conditions, such as dusk, low clouds, and so forth.
The kit includes:
- Objective lens cap - 2 pieces
- Eyepiece cap
- Neck strap
- Cleaning wipe
- Nylon case
- User manual and lifetime warranty
|Optics coating||fully multi-coated, 8 layers|
|Light transmission, %||75|
|Optics material||BaK-4 glass|
|Objective lens diameter, mm||42|
|Field of view, °||7.4|
|Field of view, yds/1000 ft||423|
|Eyepiece diopter adjustment||+8/-4|
|Interpupillary distance (IPD), mm||50-73|
|Exit pupil, mm||5.25|
|Eye relief, mm||18|
|Close focus, ft||3.9|
|Usage||Military/Field, Hunting and Fishing|
- 3.00 LBS
- 7.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.
Customers Also Viewed