Leica DM500 LED Biological Microscope SeriesLeica Microsystems
The DM500 microscope is perfect for university level applications and hands-on teaching. This microscope offers "plug and play" capabilities and student-friendly features like the pre-focused, pre-centered condenser and the EZTube preset diopter, which prevent incorrect adjustments.
EZStore design with integrated handle and cord wrap allows effortless carrying and protection against microscope component damage.
- Student friendly slide holder to prevent slide chipping.
- NEW! 100x dry (no oil needed) objective provides very high resolution (N.A. 0.8) while eliminating the oil. (Optional)
- Integrated cord wrap eliminates damage to microscope components from improper cord wrapping.
- Integrated vertical handle provides easy carrying and easy lifting when storing on high shelves
- The unique shape of the microscope stand protects controls from damage when microscopes are stored side-by-side.
- LED illumination provides cool, white light with a lifetime of over 20 years average use.
Includes: dust cover, power cord, intruction manual.
|Viewing Head||45° EZ Tube with pointer (Binocular)
45° Inclined Trinocular with 10x/20 fixed eyepieces
|Objectives||Plan 4x/0.10NA, 26.2 mm W.D.
Plan 10x/0.22 NA, 7.8 mm W.D.
Plan 40x/0.65 NA, 0.31 mm W.D.
Plan 100x/1.25 NA, 0.10 mm W.D., Oil
|Illumination||LED illumination - 6000 K temp, 25,000 h life at full intensity|
- 26.00 LBS
- 18.00 (in)
- 16.00 (in)
- 22.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.
Customers Also Viewed
Been using this for the past few years and have been highly satisfied. Gearing is velvety-smooth and precise. Optics never disappoint. Recommend without reservation.