UNITRON 16205 Comparison Forensic Microscope, LED Flexible Light Guides, Excelis HD CameraUNITRON
UNITRON's CFM Series Microscope was designed with the assistance of police organizations, forensic scientists and educators in the field of forensic science. This microscope offers unparalleled value and performance for the inspection of ballistics, firearms and toolmark examinations.
Evidence can be observed simultaneously via the precision engineered comparison bridge that supports two sets of matched objective steps on a 5-step magnification changer. Comes equipped with 22mm field of view eyepieces and produces erect, unreversed images that move in the same direction as the specimen for ease of use.
UL/CUL, CE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 Certified
Note: This item is not returnable.
- Comparison Forensic Microscope with Dual LED Goosenecks
- Trinocular Viewing Bridge
- Images can be viewed as 100% right, 100% left, split or superimposed
- The split image dividing line can be adjusted to any desired line width, offering maximum flexibility
- Binocular Viewing head with WF 10x/22mm FOV eyepieces
- 6 steps (L&R) matched magnification—0.4x, 1.0x, 1.5x, 2.0x, 3.0x, 4.0x
- Interpupillary distance adjustment range of 55-75mm
- Working distance - 95mm
- (2) precision stages with horizontal coaxial stage controls and gradient adjustments in both directions
- The stage movement ranges when moved independently are 56mm of X-axis, 56 mm of Y-axis and 56mm of Z-axis movement
- Stage movement range when using the combined focus block is 80mm on the Z-axis movement
- A wide range of stage mounting plates, bullet and cartridge holders in aluminum hard-sided carrying case
- Universal bullet holder allows for the rotation and inclination of objects along a 90° vertical to horizontal positioning range on a 360° rotatable Universal platform
- (2) 2.5 watt circular LED Ring Light mounted to each optical system (L&R)
- (2) 3 watt LED flexible light guides with focusing lens (L&R)
- Built-in touch pad to control all lighting options
- 100.00 LBS
- 40.00 (in)
- 30.00 (in)
- 40.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.