Surgical Eye Loupes 4.0x Fusion Prismatic TTL - Titanium FrameSteindorff
- Medical Grade HD Optics
- Light Weight and Comfortable Fit
- ANSI Certified, Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Lenses
|Magnification||Working Distance||Field of View||Depth of Field||Total Weight|
|4.0x||Customized||65-95mm||60-90mm||1.9 oz (55g)|
|Including: Swedish Titanium Frame, Premium Storage Case, Head Strap, Cleaning Cloth|
How to measure working distanceSelecting the optimum working distance will ensure that you maintain the correct ergonomic posture and focal distance. We offer a choice of four working distances. To calculate your specific working distance, measure the distance between your eyes and the patients teeth while maintaining an ergonomic position.
How to measure PD (Pupil Distance)Your pupillary distance (PD), is the distance between the centers of your pupils in millimeters (mm). This measurement is necessary to ensure the correct positioning of the TTL loupes. Because loupes are only used to view close objects, the PD you need for Loupes is called& Near PD. Near PD is normally 2-3mm smaller than your regular PD. Make sure your optician is aware of this when you request your PD. You have several ways to obtain Pupillary Distance, but we strongly recommend having your PD measured by a professional:
- If you purchased glasses before, contact the store you bought the glasses from and ask them for NEAR PD
- Go to a local eyewear store or optometrist office and get your NEAR PD measured. Most will only charge approximately $5 for measuring your NEAR PD.
- Contact your optometrist for your NEAR PD
Prescription ServiceIf you wear prescription glasses at work, you will most likely need to have prescription lenses added to your loupe order. 2 types of frames that can accommodate prescription lens. One type is Sporty Frames with Rx inserts. Another type is standard titanium frames with Rx lens built into the frame.
- Scan and email your written prescription to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax your written prescription to us at 516.801.2046. Your prescription must include your pupil distance (PD) measurement.
- Make sure to include your order confirmation number in your email or fax.
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.